Sign in to follow this  
izmak

Ambushing CQF (and stealing their Ural).

So you give that much of a fuck that you have to post twice in a thread who nobody gives a fuck about, gj

No i posted because yet another thread turns into a shit flinging contest within a handful of posts.

Remember a few months back when their was a good energy about suggesting ideas and cool ways to play the game on this forum? Now its just another sea of clan QQ'ing and rage and counter-rage. Noone cares about peoples accusations that they can't back up, it floods the boards and anything interesting gets drowned out by this horseshit.

See something you don't like? Have it out with OP over PMs for fucks sake.

People might think "aha! i'll expose the clan i think is cheating for no good reason!" but it doesn't matter, it just makes you and your group look like whinging bitches.

Edited by Never
  • Like 1

From my understanding and how many different server names these guys are simply dupping server hopper. Part of my group came across then the other day in a truck shot at the truck then the clan member jumps out and Disconnects straight away. Thanks for the truck tho :)

BlueShock, people started using my name because of all the hackuasations that were being thrown against me :(. Boy, people enjoy making you guys mad.

I would say cross reference GUIDs with names, but LTC Still is smart enough to know if he gives admin roles to the servers to people like you, there will likely be alot more complaints of admin abuse.

However, I guess since you now have a lot more CQF member ran servers, that aren't EU1, EU2, US20, and US21, you can do more admin related things; and quickly realize how wrong you are.

Also, i pushed for less usage of L85s and AS50s. The game is sooo much better without them. The last 2x weeks i downgraded to DMR and MK48, and i've seen alot more people using DMRs. I cant order people to do things like not pick up weapons; but generally i agree with you that most found L85s are likely duped.

With that said, how as a player can i ensure i dont loot a duped weapon? If i only loot from CQF weapon stores will that be fine? I shall join a server where you have access to RPT files; you can watch me spawn in, and respawn, and go to get a full kit from tents that CQF members use.

Do mix the war against duping items entering the general population into the war against us; its not really a valid/fair argument.

the dmr and mk40 arent really "downgrades" just a diff gameplay. DMR is better than as50 in real combat, whereas as50 is better for killing noobs in cherno. and mk40 is a pretty sick weapon also, and its pretty rare unless you got it from a duper.

of course nothing compares to the retardation of l85. I have used the gun once, then stopped. It ruins the game for me.

also watch the video izmak posted i recognize your voice from other videos now. and i heard you whine about some hacker that managed NOT to kill you but log off. I would like an explanation for that one!!!

also you guys should tell tomas ysidro to man up and die, not log off like a coward for me. cheers

als0 i am not "mad". don't get so full of yourself, im just pointing out the hypocrisy of your statements, that doesn't make me "mad". that is all.

Edited by BlueShock

@Blueshock: Accusation without evidence is mere slander. Back up your claims or you just come off as a butthurt nerd who raged because he could not accept he got outplayed.

Edited by fisk

Definitely looks duped to me. Easy to make that judgement when you see 3 or more tents all with the same exact gear loadout in them. I mean down to slots those items acquire in the tent.

@Blueshock: Accusation without evidence is mere slander. Back up your claims or you just come off as a butthurt nerd who raged because he could not accept he got outplayed.

im not here to "convict" anyone

I have seen almost all of them log off in combat before except for izmak. I find the denying laughable. I mean I could fraps it, but why bother. they know what they do and I know what they do, what others think I could care less.

Well done izmak, you have my beans! And everyone who has something on cqf members, send it to cqf johnny a.k.a LTC still, because he doesnt like that kind of behavior of cqf members. Running a tight ship is difficult with 300 members..

Maffo, member of cqf.

I have seen almost all of them log off in combat before except for izmak. I find the denying laughable. I mean I could fraps it, but why bother. they know what they do and I know what they do, what others think I could care less.

... and there you go again, these are baseless accusation. "Why bother" - simply because then your story becomes something that has credibility. Right now we have your word, which given how emotional you sound seem less than rational. People in this game cry fault immediately as they get killed or something happens they can't explain. Without clear evidence you won't convince anyone except maybe your closest buddies.

fisk I am not here to prove to you anything. tomas has logged off before under agression and he knows it.

Your talking like someone from pandemic??? are you a friend of pandemic please tell me before i take you seriously. thanks. otherwise your trolling is pretty obvious.

Incoming newsflash: BlueShock logs off, dupes items and hacks! It has to be true because I said it. Why would I ever need any evidence to support my claims? Clearly if anyone challenges me on this statement, they have to be trolling.

• Like 2

well ask timberfox or tomas if they have ever logged off HABIT-TobiasSjodin before making your post. It appears fisk is a member of pl covering for his buddies, so sad.

Also by the way you are retarded if you think screenshots/video mean anything cause they can be fabricated. You obviously didn't think of that did you? I could make a video and have dudes under your name play roles for me. There is no name to cd-key attached. So fisk before you make any more retarded ideas about "proof", think twice and stop posting. Only server admins can post "real" proof and logging off is not something most "care" about.

It's more of an honor issue. And the fact that timber and tomas are either lying to you, or your lying for them, means you word has no honor.

I am yet to see timberfox post in this thread that he has never logged in combat under agression. I want to see him lie like a coward.

fisk I recommend you stop posting and let timberfox post for your entire group. My intelligence rating for pl has taken a nose dive for pandemic ever since you posted. I thought you guys were the next best thing after sliced bread after seeing izmaks videos. Then I started to fight with you guys, thats when I saw how often you guys log off. boring.

peace.

Edited by BlueShock

Yes, because according to the "intelligence" of BlueShock, requiring evidence to support an allegation is "retarded".

I have not discussed this with either Tomas or Timberfox. I don't really have to, the way things work is that when you make an accusation, you back it up with something, support it with evidence. Right now you want us to just take your word for it, which just doesn't hold up.

As for faking a video or screenshot, surely you would not do that? You are an "honorable person" after all, am I right?

Are you literally retarded, how many times do you make the same exact post?

I just told you screenshots and videos can be fabricated. "Evidence" that can be fabricated is not evidence; yet you believe that it somehow has grounds. I mean for someone who is looking for "evidence" you are quite retarded to consider that as evidence. Think a little before you post d00d.

Please let timberfox and tomas post for themselves, not you. I feel like I am getting more retarded talking to you. At least timberfox maintains some sort of intelligence in his post.

Also I recommend you stop posting till you think through your posts. I have responded to your same exact post three times, but you still seem "confused".

I logged off in combat once, while combat with CQF. I felt so ashamed. I made sure to tell everyone the terrible story, so that they could shame me.

Cedarbear and I were out looking for CQF. We find 2x pulling security at the polana factory. We were both armed with DMRs (booo as50s suck), and synced our shots. Cedarbear missed his target and he was able to take cover. I decided i would be bait, as long as Cedarbear didnt miss the next shot. I start running into the open down towards the factory, and just as i thought, the target stood up to take shots. It was a fucking long 5 seconds, and Cedarbear hadnt killed the target yet; so i end my rush at a rock and fire an m249 towards the target right as Cedarbear finally kills the target.

I'm about to stand up, to finish my rush into the factory, when DMR shots start rocketing through my bush. There are tons of DMR shots; it was either 2x people, or 1x guys doing a hell of a suppressing job. I try locating the shots in 3rd person but cant. Cedarbear isnt much use either, as he scans the treelines and buildings failing to find anything. One of the bullets hit me, i assume i'm dead, and i call out that i'm down, but really i just have a slow bleed, with a knock out timer. Luckily, the DMR shot hit a non vital area and i was just down to 8k blood. Panicing, and calling for counter sniper support, i kept rolling around untill the fire lets up again. I bandage, painkiller, and morphine. I know that retreat up the hill is impossible; so i just wait while praying that Cedarbear kills the sniper. After being behind the lone bush for almost 2 minutes now, cedarbear start taking fire from behind him. Our terrible intel had placed the majority of the members between the hospital and militarty tents, over 1500m away; but it looked like there was uncounted CQF members running to their fallen comrades. After a short CQF battle, Cedarbear was able to kill one of them, but he himself was shot, and died without anyone to give him aid.

I watched up the hill, hoping to shoot anyone who stormed at me, but alas, they knew they had the stronger position and played it safely. I hadnt been hit for over 3 minutes now. I could of logged there, being on the middle of a hill, behind one bush with enemies now on 3 flanks of me. I wanted to go out fighting; i knew if i could make it into that factory, i could play a defensive CQB fight, and hold off significantly greater numbers. I get up and sprint. DMR rounds start wizzing by me, and unexpected 1911 fire comes from the factory, but i continue on. STANAG bursts come from the top of the hill where Cedarbear died. I didnt care, i was going to storm that factory, use the walls as sniper cover, and make them storm me like at the end of full metal jacket. By the grace of god, i made it to the road. But thats when i saw it.

Fucking barbed wire. I mean fuck. I couldnt get into the factory, i couldnt die in a blaze of glory. I quickly turned around and used some bushes as concealment. With fire comming in from 3 directions, i cant even concentrate and get a visual on anything. I decided i could run to the left side of the factory, using the walls for cover from the sniper, and 1911 guy in the factory. Then only the STANAG guy on the hill could shoot at me. Fucking barbed wire. But of course, it turns out, STANAG guy had line of sight on me.

This time, i know i didn't die, no KO timer, 4k blood this time. I am down on the floor again though, so i bandage and pull my spare morphine and painkillers out of my backpack. Despite staying still for another 20 seconds, the fire around me remained sporadic, and inaccurate. Before i could use my last painkiller and try out my plan, i hear g17 shots. I went prone and looked around, still not seeing any easily identifiable targets. I'm at 1.7k blood, still bleeding. I'm going to die here for nothing, alone, surrounded. Fucking barbed wire. I log out like an asshole pussy.

For the rest of the day, i tell everyone this story, putting extra emphasis on how they need to make fun of me. They of course make the easy jokes, but no one really judges me. The overwhelming rational was, 'they do that to us ALL the time,' you don't need to feel bad. Yet i do feel bad, and i should. Thats why i'm telling you this story now. I am a fucking faggot.

• Like 2

Going to ignore the QQ from CQF, since my guys do it too sometimes, and I know the ones posting are only making headaches for those that have to clean up their mess. Nice video, btw. I think the belief that most people die from hackers, especially that the belief being more notable in large groups (like CQFs or even FTC) is that we really do draw a lot of hackers. It's gotten really bad on our server - we're at something like 4 hacks in a day now. It's that stupid insta-satchel one or god mode, recently. Maybe it's the damage nerf confusing people? I think we had a real fight today, but it was after a hacker anyways. Turns out it was a mistake or something, cause I'm told my guys and the attackers ended up chatting over Direct, at least until the attackers mentioned the words "we", "your", "helicopter", and "crashed".

I don't really see why people throw duping accusations around, because at this point of the alpha, who doesn't? It's so easy to dupe you can do it accidentally. Oh, look, I "forgot" to save my tent, glad all of my stuff is in there. Oh, I dropped my pack before changing skins because I've had that eat backpacks before, now I have two backpacks? I don't even want two backpacks. The duping is sad and will continue until Rocket finds a way to fix it (cough save everything before server shutdown cough). Duping? At this point, it's part of the game :(

Edited by Publik
  • Like 2

I don't really see why people throw duping accusations around, because at this point of the alpha, who doesn't? It's so easy to dupe you can do it accidentally. Oh, look, I "forgot" to save my tent, glad all of my stuff is in there.

see what I mean. if you dupe this game has relatively no meaning, its like counterstrike. And izmak gives you beans wow.

its not accidental when there is 20 ghillie suits in the tent. I destroyed them all btw and then i ran into a logger a day later; thats when I gave up on se 6 server. At least hack and be blatant, taking the gray line "acting" like your not cheating is retarded.

Edited by BlueShock

I definitely agree that duping is a problem, and I think everyone who dupes knowingly is a faggot for doing so.

And yes I agree that 20 ghillie suits is duping, in my two weeks playing DayZ, I have yet to find one ghillie suit (just camo). Would I come up on a tent while exploring that has one, or equipment - I would take it. Because unless there is literally 20 of them, I have no fucking idea whether it was duped or not. That's the grey area here, and obviously Rocket can't do anything about duping - so the issue is so intergrated in the game it becomes a grey area.

Avoiding a specific server seems pretty overzealous though since hundreds of different people play on it every day. Most likely a percentage of those are duping faggots, hackers or whatnot. There's nothing we as players can do about it. It's a problem with the ARMA2-engine.

edit: Also BlueShock, you seem to write the word "retarded" a lot, why are you so fond of that word?

Edited by fisk

edit: Also BlueShock, you seem to write the word "retarded" a lot, why are you so fond of that word?

most people tend to talk a lot about things they have personal experience with...

I definitely agree that duping is a problem, and I think everyone who dupes knowingly is a faggot for doing so.

Do you not know about your own duper camps?

I am pretty sure tomas is the duper in your squad. When I went to shoot tomas he logged off at his own personal duped ghillie suit camp. I also shot tomas another time and he logged at some tents near dubrovka near 2 outposts. I killed a few others from your group camping that spot near dubrovka, they didn't log like tomas ysidro the superman duper.

when I see all of you in ghillie suits and l85's, I am not retarded I know where you got them from. From tomas ysidro, the superman duper. That dude is always at your tents constantly duping. Hes logged THREE times before I could kill him, as soon as he hears a shot he logs. Its almost a joke.

thats why I dont play on pandemic servers for over a few weeks now id say.

I mean I have seen alot worse dupin/hacking. But I respected you guys as part of the community, and all I saw was more of the same. One rotten apple ruins your entire bunch. Sorry izmak, its the truth. Clean up your crew and maybe you can have elite players join your servers again. Till then have fun killing noobs and dying to hackers.

Edited by BlueShock