Sign in to follow this  
izmak

Ambushing CQF (and stealing their Ural).

Hey all,

So I've been busy trying to film more DayZ, inbetween filling up my HDD with fraps footage, and my hardware going boom.

Finally have all those issues fixed now, and had the chance early last week to film a 2-parter - which I've finally gotten around to uploading. This series came about as a result of a disgruntled CQF Member, who - over the course of a couple of weeks, decided to relay various intel concerning them to me via forum pm.

Op timers, Op locations was the main bulk of the information, however as a parting gift prior to him leaving CQF - he shared the locations of their tent encampments, and then stayed online to record their Teamspeak whilst I hit them up.

I'll be the first to admit that Part 1 is rather bland, it's non-combative gameplay footage whereby we investigate this intel, and then take what we need from their Tent Encampments, making sure to burn the rest of the high end gear that was left. What Part 1 does do, however - is set the scene nicely for Part 2.

Part 2 however, is a whole different kettle of fish. I logged into US196 that evening, and then went back over the tent locations (Part 1 was filmed on US21). I stumbled across their Ural - and took the opportunity to say hello friends.

What ensued was somewhat amusing, and I hope that you take the time to watch, and share the events that unfolded.

As always, feedback is always welcome, be it here - or on the video comments. Please do 'like' the video and share it around if you enjoyed it. :)

Reddit Link: http://www.reddit.co...ling_cqfs_ural/

Edited by Izmak
  • Like 14

Okay :) but nice video, just next time dont speed it up when you looting in the ural and tents.. we want to see whats in them

I'm sorry to say, but its true, i'm not a hacker. I do however laugh like a girl :(

"I'm alt-f4'ing, I'm alt-f4'ing!"

What a bunch of dickbags. The CQF guys should be ashamed.

• Like 1

These Dbags DC'd on me as well.

I had them pinned (5 of them) on the school in Electro. 4 DC'd as I killed the 5th one.

• Like 1

Congrats on taking duped items/hacker items izmak along with the rest of your crew. As good as cheaters in my book. I was wondering how you guys all had l85's and m107's when I fought against you guys.

ALSO I have seen THESE 3 tomas ysidro timberox hmgreturns from your clan log out before when he got shot by my side gunner after he had killed a friend of mine that did NOT log at different occasions. So its funny when you complain about logging when your own side gunners do it also. We basically gave up going after you guys when you ALL have l85's and log off whenever your in danger.

nice videos and cool stories d00d. But your just like most of the rest of the dayz community taking duped/hacked items and thinking your not cheating. Heck you guys probably dupe items yourself. Please don't tell me your l85 squad that I saw was legit. One of our guys had an l85 but he didn't get it from a duper tent, helicpoter spawn actualy.

izmak I have never seen you log off and you seem like you play a fair game, but I cant say that for the rest of your squad dude, so get off the high horse or play solo. I have to admit that nade was hilariously done and pretty classy even though you had a spy on them.

not a bandit and cqf friendly. but I am not being biased its just my opinion no matter what.

Edited by BlueShock
  • Like 2

also timberfox logs of and on with different names and logs off constantly. its just not worth cqf fighting people who metgame so hard. Using spies is fine... but logging of and changing your name is retarded and makes you look like a hacker.

when people get their items legit you should respect that. you guys dont care if you die because as you showed you get all your gear from dupers/hackers.

the only one i see with skills from your group is you izmak. the rest of them run around with L85/SNIPER babies and STILL LOG OFF lol.

Edited by BlueShock
  • Like 1

Congrats on taking duped items/hacker items izmak along with the rest of your crew. As good as cheaters in my book. I was wondering how you guys all had l85's and m107's when I fought against you guys.

ALSO I have seen THESE 3 tomas ysidro timberox hmgreturns from your clan log out before when he got shot by my side gunner after he had killed a friend of mine that did NOT log at different occasions. So its funny when you complain about logging when your own side gunners do it also. We basically gave up going after you guys when you ALL have l85's and log off whenever your in danger.

nice videos and cool stories d00d. But your just like most of the rest of the dayz community taking duped/hacked items and thinking your not cheating. Heck you guys probably dupe items yourself. Please don't tell me your l85 squad that I saw was legit. One of our guys had an l85 but he didn't get it from a duper tent, helicpoter spawn actualy.

izmak I have never seen you log off and you seem like you play a fair game, but I cant say that for the rest of your squad dude, so get off the high horse or play solo. I have to admit that nade was hilariously done and pretty classy even though you had a spy on them.

not a bandit and cqf friendly. but I am not being biased its just my opinion no matter what.

You seem a bit mad there bro?

I'm sure you guys always destroy any L85, AS50 etc. you find on players to make sure your not using any duped items...

Mad.

also timberfox logs of and on with different names and logs off constantly. its just not worth cqf fighting people who metgame so hard. Using spies is fine... but logging of and changing your name is retarded and makes you look like a hacker.

when people get their items legit you should respect that. you guys dont care if you die because as you showed you get all your gear from dupers/hackers.

the only one i see with skills from your group is you izmak. the rest of them run around with L85/SNIPER babies and STILL LOG OFF lol.

Mad.

• Like 1

Keep up the good work!

BlueShock, you might want to take a small break from typing, it seems you may have got a bit worked up and need some time away... ;)

CQF are renowned for there exploit use; Some of them came on my server and within the admin cp i saw them talking about alt+f4'ing and duping ammo.

They ain't embarrassed by it apparently.

Who exactly are "CQF", I've never actually heard of them and now I see multiple posts about them.

Who exactly are "CQF", I've never actually heard of them and now I see multiple posts about them.

Honest clan who appearently has a vendetta on them by a group of players who are obsessed with killing them. Not sure exactly why. Edited by Recaldy

yep I am "mad" after describing in detail how you guys exploit the game. Is that your best excuse? :)

umad posts are like 5 years old. get with the times towbie LOL.

Also I am pointing out hypocrisy where you guys exploit constantly. I mean timberfox and tomas ysidro logging off in combat? I dont know why you guys are whining so hard about loggers.

also timberfox when there is a known hacker on the server teleporting everyone to a location to kill them. Then you name change yourself 3 times on the server. You make yourself look like the hacker just saying. And I have see you log out before IN COMBAT along with tomas ysidiro ( who has done it twice maybe three times against my friends).

So izmak stop whining about hackers, loggers, dupers cause your buddies are basically doing the same thing.

nice l85 squad d00ds.

I'm not entirely sure why I am getting a torrent of abuse in this thread (all from one particular individual), considering bar the original post I've only posted once, in response to Tony. Also, the only person in this thread that I've ever actually played DayZ with is Timberfox (and no, no matter what you may believe he really isn't a hacker).

Nor am I sure where in this video or post I've whined about hackers, loggers or dupers. I don't really get mad about any of them (if I did, I wouldn't still be playing DayZ). I'll let Rocket, Bohemia and Battleeye deal with all three of those topics. The only comment I made in my video (as far as I recall) was regarding the belief that people can only ever be killed by hackers.

You can't play the game with this deepfounded paranoia of 'I killed a guy, I can't take his gun - it might be duped'. Unless an item is blatently duped, it's fair game. Couple of AS50s and an M107 in a single tent? Not altogether unheard of. I even showed in the video what my thoughts are on duping weapons, by destroying the grenades that didn't remove themselves from my inventory when I used them.

With regards to the comments regarding my squadmates - I've never seen Timberfox or TomasYsidro (or any other of the guys that I play with) alt-f4 when I've been playing alongside them. Does that mean that they don't do it? I've no idea. I can't watch people 24/7, nor do I have any wish to even if I could. Unless you wish to provide actual evidence of somebody cheating (I mean, if it happens constantly, where's the proof?), your comments are simply baseless accusations. I think we'll all be incredibly happy when Rocket implements anti-logoff mechanics, I for sure can't wait.

When you do have evidence to substantiate those comments, please feel free to create your own topic rather than derailing my own thread. TYVM.

Edited by Izmak
  • Like 2

ask tomas ysidro if he has logged off in combat before? he has done it multiple times, if he says no he is lying. but ask him for me if you can lets see what he says.

I found a tent on your server a couple weeks ago with 20 STACKED ghillie suits before where one of your members killed me. his name was exit and I know its one of your guys since you always roll together in mass. So either exit is duping shit alone, but there was multiple guys shooting me so who knows.

anyways I haven't played on se6 for 1-2 weeks now because you guys all run l85's and dmr's on a night server.

i never said you did any of that izmak, i am saying your members do. also i have no evidence of timber hacking. but i have evidence of him changing his name on multiple servers with hackers on it and i am pretty sure about him logging off in combat, hackers don't need to do that. hmgreturns and tomas ysidro i am 100 perdcent sure they logged taking fire from us. timberox i know runs with them also and I saw him log also, but not really sure if it was him.

its just not fun playing against loggers and l85 abusers. I would say about half of your group abuses the game, not you though.

WHO REALLY GIVES THE SLIGHTEST FUCK!???!!!?!?!?!

just pointing out the hypocrisy. don't actually care about cheaters in a game where the community finds cheaters a 2nd priority. it is a alpha afterall, but a popular one so i guess why there is so many cheaters.

this game is designed for easy cheating atm. want to cheat? CLICK BUTTAN. easy.

cheating is so easy and prevalent that people don't think twice that duping is actually cheating.

Edited by BlueShock

Its all just bullshit. Caused by a broken mod. There is a whole world out there to enjoy. Fuck DayZ and all the drama.

• Like 1

Its all just bullshit. Caused by a broken mod. There is a whole world out there to enjoy. Fuck DayZ and all the drama.

WHO REALLY GIVES THE SLIGHTEST FUCK!???!!!?!?!?!

So you give that much of a fuck that you have to post twice in a thread who nobody gives a fuck about, gj

• Like 1