Sign in to follow this  
chaossound

Dear Bill Murray of US 1145.

Sorry about that I walked in and seen a guy in a ghillie suit standing there with an m16 pointed at me my first instinct was to put a clip of 1911 into his head. That was the last place I expected anyone to be I guess you were thinking the same.

Edited by Chaossound

1911 dont use clips ....

Yes it does. It uses magazines, also commonly refered to as a "clip"

Edited by Chaossound

Bill,

Sorry to hear of your recent demise.

PS. I loved you in Zombieland.... in fact DayZ will not be complete until we have Bill Murray Z's

Oxford Dictionairy:

Clip:

a metal holder containing cartridges for an automatic firearm

he shot twice, but his clip was empty

Magazine:

a container or detachable receptacle for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun

:

he took the machine gun and a spare magazine

Ok, the text is black.. Just mark it to see it

Edited by BUTLER

Only to find he was killed by this stubborn guy.

Oxford Dictionairy:

Clip:

a metal holder containing cartridges for an automatic firearm

he shot twice, but his clip was empty

Magazine:

a container or detachable receptacle for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun

:

he took the machine gun and a spare magazine

Ok, the text is black.. Just mark it to see it

A magazine is an ammunition storage and feeding device within or attached to a repeating firearm. Magazines may be integral to the firearm (fixed) or removable (detachable). The magazine functions by moving the cartridges stored in the magazine into a position where they may be loaded into the chamber by the action of the firearm. The detachable magazine is often controversially referred to as a clip.[1][2]

Not everyone uses the dictionary words for everything. Do you use penis instead of dick or cock and labia for pussy lips? I think not.

Edited by Chaossound

^actually I do. Live with a wife in the medical profession who abhors such vocab :)

that sucks, lol. i'd hate to have to talk proper, it makes me feel... weird..

Lol damn COD kids thinking everything is a clip.

Sorry about that I walked in and seen a guy in a ghillie suit standing there with an m16 pointed at me my first instinct was to put a clip of 1911 into his head. That was the last place I expected anyone to be I guess you were thinking the same.

Aww man just found this post now. I wonder if you are referring to the inside of a building on the island. I logged out and then back in to try to force update Battleye and as soon as i spawned I was dead. But I ended up in the debug fields then reconnected on the coast near Komarovo with all my gear.

Dayz player = gun expert.

CoD player = gun expert.

uehuehue

But gj on instincts op

Aww man just found this post now. I wonder if you are referring to the inside of a building on the island. I logged out and then back in to try to force update Battleye and as soon as i spawned I was dead. But I ended up in the debug fields then reconnected on the coast near Komarovo with all my gear.

Yeah that was the time Im talking about. Sorry about that murray. I don't suppose you were the one who came back later that night and took the chopper.

Oh hey, a thread apologizing for killing someone, turned into an argument about the difference between clips and magazines.

threadisgoing.jpg