I was wondering if i can run Day z i wanna play it so bad but i dont want too, buy it if i cant play it so help me out here are my specs

Processor

Pentium® Dual-Core

CPU T4400 2.20 Ghz

RAM 3.00 GB

GPU

Mobile intel® 4 series express chipset family

Laptop yes

So i dont know if this is the information i need to provide? but does my computer meet the requirements and if so what can i play on, low? high?

hmm, search for "can i run it" in google and try the first link.

nothing helpful, wish people knew the specs i think i meet all requirements besides my GPU

I'm not too sure the CPU will be up to it either unless you run on very low settings, i'm no expert at this though and know even less about laptops.

ok thanks for the help sucks i cant play it guess ill wait till i got my new computer

am i better off buying a new laptop? or just building my own gaming desktop and getting a good GPU and etc etc

Bro this game is cpu intensive...u would definately be better buying a desktop....only because u can upgrade etc....and it would be cheaper then a laptop tbh that cant rly upgrade as much/ is more expensive.

edit: sry u said making your desktop, thats even better and cheaper. i made mine..its kinda old already but runs game smoothe.... 4gb ram 9800gtx+ 500gb sata hd, and it wasnt much to buy it...quadcore cpu was like 130...which is awesome...gigabyte motherboard.

Edited by Bender2012

yeah i dont know i dont wanna go over 600 dollars think i can buy good parts and stuff for 600 ? can you recommend some good GPU etc etc

if u want to build it cheap, do ebay. thats what i did.

9800 gtx+ should run u about 50-60$ used and they last alot..

gigabyte motherboard that supports am2+ and or am3 should be 100 or less as well.

500 gb sata hd is about 50$.

case : tigerdirect prob around 50$.

psu: another 50$ ( make sure it has the 2 cables that go to your video card.

AMD Quadcore Black edition: try to look for 3.0GHz+ : about 100$.

pc6400 is the ram i chose, but u can choose differently 6gb-8gb will be 100$ or more or less depending where u choose.

thats without including the os...u can buy it or u can ... :P wont say nothing else. but yea its around 500 or a bit more...and you have a great pc that will run most games.

edit: this is just what my build is, you can go different on yours of course if you prefer other stuff...this is just what i built for me because i didnt want to spend a ton of money for a new one....and I have had this thing for 3 years now and still runs perfect :) best graphics card i have ever had...I need a newer one but i just like this one so much.

Edited by Bender2012
  • Like 1

Yeah might just build my own, or i might buy an alienware any good reviews for alienware? since i can probably do the monthly payment thing

To be fair from what i noticed the biggest thing in this game is GPU,

you probably will be able to make it start, but really don't expect to have big FPS in ARMA2, and in DayZ it's worse, it takes up even more things...

im fine playing on all low settings, i just wanna play bad ha but i dont know if i wanna take the risk of buying it and not being able to play it like diablo 3

i wouldnt buy it, i know ur ok with low settings but so many people would have an advantage over you, and on a dual core you would fps lag, i promise u dont want to fps lag...its terrible.

yeah i have another pc, but its completely fucked screens broken i hooked it up to my tv just to read the specs and if they're better i might clean it up and buy a monitor

yeah i have another pc, but its completely fucked screens broken i hooked it up to my tv just to read the specs and if they're better i might clean it up and buy a monitor

I have a couple suggestions for you. I was tight on money for a while but I found spending money on a good computer/games will save me money in the long run. But at the time I did this, I was looking into iBuyPower computers on newegg. I found an open box sale on a well upgraded one for $600 (just the computer tower). So keep your eye on those kind of sales, make sure you have a working pair of headsets with a mic, keyboard/mouse, and a monitor (or at least a 720p tv) and you should be good.

And Bender is right, laptops are too costly, and get moved around too much so you're probably going to brick your hard-drive a lot.

Hope you get the game, man!

how about these specs,

i've decided most likely to buy an alienware, because im using it strictly for gaming and since i wanna build my credit anyway i was gonna do the monthly plan here are the specs let me know what you think

PROCESSOR 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.6GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)

MEMORY 6GB DDR3 at 1600MHz (2DIMMS)

HARD DRIVE 500GB 7,200 RPM SATA 3Gb/s

VIDEO CARD 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 7970M

Edited by Tnoms