Sign in to follow this  
UNCROWNED

Notorious clan take their first heli ride

As soon as the latest patch came out we jumped straight to finding a heli... only one spawns in each server so we had to be fast. After around two hours we eventually found it on an island off of the south coast, I hope you guys enjoy the video and we did not lock the server which i saw alot of people were doing so we got it fair and square. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mijC_IJQLJs&feature=youtu.be

Edited by UNCROWNED

My group, got one aswell, just that it was leaking as fuck.

Yeah it's pissing me off it take around 10 minutes to fill 4 cans at a time and then leaks it all an hour later

As soon as the latest patch came out we jumped straight to finding a heli locked the server.. only one spawns in each server so we had to be fast. After around two hours we eventually found it on an island off of the south coast, I hope you guys enjoy the video and we did not lock the server which i

fixed that for you.

Nice job on the chopper! I heard they weren't in this patch but I guess they were... However, I am yet to see the single one spawn on my server : /

fixed that for you.

we did not lock the server at all most of our guys got killed trying to find it including me, thats why i only had starting gear...

Nice job on the chopper! I heard they weren't in this patch but I guess they were... However, I am yet to see the single one spawn on my server : /

they were added around 12 hours ago on server restart, there was not a patch it was a hive thing

Let's see..- I got one within an hour of the patch -AND- I'm not even a member of the clan/owner of the server that runs the server I play on (in fact they banned me off their TS3). xD

Let's see..- I got one within an hour of the patch -AND- I'm not even a member of the clan/owner of the server that runs the server I play on (in fact they banned me off their TS3). xD

That sucks!