Sign in to follow this  
Thug Nasty

Player Model Customization?

Okay I was pretty disappointed when they took the bandit clothing out of the game, now i feel every player, regardless of face paint/camo, are the same. Now I know the ghillie suit (Which i just recently found :) ) changes this, but they are very rare to find. Is it possible to add a random character model to each newly made player. For example the way Call of Duty works.

Another "THIS GAME SHOULD BE MORE LIKE CALL OF DUTY ZOMG" thread.

Nothing to see here.

Also on customizaiton I doubt it'll be coming before standalone, and then who knows?

NOPE.avi :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ive noticed, anything or anyone that mentions Call of Duty gets thrown under the bus, listen im not a fan of the game franchise either, but they sure do make a lot of money/sales so dont take it as im a cod fanboy, rather constructive criticism to make the game better

• Like 1

im a thug boi, deal wit it

he's 14. white, and lives in his moms loft.

• Like 1

You can customize your character, to a certain extent.

Launch ARMA 2: OA, go to player profile, choose yours, click edit, there you go.

I myself have some black shades with red lens.

he's 14. white, and lives in his moms loft.

noone asked what you think i am, but i know who i am and so does ur mother

noone asked what you think i am, but i know who i am and so does ur mother

Oh "ur mom" jokes. yep. definitely a 14 year old.

• Like 1

Oh "ur mom" jokes. yep. definitely a 14 year old.

why is it your mission to try in prove that i am a 14 year old? do u have nothing better to do? Guess not. Okay i would stay here and chat with you but im gonna go rob a little kid or two, maybe ill even steal from that 80 year old blind guy down the block, yea thats it, im so hardcorrrrrrreeeeeeeee

why is it your mission to try in prove that i am a 14 year old? do u have nothing better to do? Guess not. Okay i would stay here and chat with you but im gonna go rob a little kid or two, maybe ill even steal from that 80 year old blind guy down the block, yea thats it, im so hardcorrrrrrreeeeeeeee

you're such a white kid who lives in the suburbs and never does more than ride his bike around the block LOL

you're such a white kid who lives in the suburbs and never does more than ride his bike around the block LOL

yea but i got a mongoose, take your crap ass huffy bike back to your mom's house so she can return it to the guy she blew to get it.

yea but i got a mongoose, take your crap ass huffy bike back to your mom's house so she can return it to the guy she blew to get it.

I don't have a huffy, I have a Team issue KGB, pro flatlander YO

I'm 14 You need to learn this is PC it's not acceptable, everyone here is mature and grown up, mom jokes are not acceptable in this community, go back to XBOX, or PS3.