Sign in to follow this  
repinsniper

BEClient 1.65 will not update.

Whenever i join a game it says BEClient 1.165 loaded. then it says servers requires BEClient 1.167, updating. but it does not update. and BE does not have the latest update download on there site. their latest one they have on there is 1.62.

If anyone has 1.67 i would be extremely happy if you could upload your BEClient.dll v 1.67 :)

Got those files, but BattlEye wants to update to 1.167 in the game so that stops any kind of play as your kicked

Game version 1.62 is not backwards compatible with any other server, perhaps the same goes to Battleye.

Maybe it's just not backwards compatible with older versions (1.62 being newer than 1.167 as said above).

Remember to only log into server that match your Beta Patch.

Anyway. I suggest you download the .dll file I linked, as it's a specific (and different link) than the older BE DLL's, as it's for 1.62 (Game Version).

I've done so today and it stopped kicking me.

Edited by krtshv

I can't say I know what you mean because if BattlEye is looking for a version to update to then your stuck really.

But your .dll file hasn't worked anyway.

I un-installed all BattlEye files and re-installed the 1.62 patch but as BattlEye wants version 1.167 then I can't play online

well, then, I have no clue.. Since the DLL I linked is the latest one.