Sign in to follow this  
jamestrendall

Stuck with version 1.62

Hey guys so i have try'd manually updateing DayZ arma files ect... to the latest patch but when ever i use Arma 2 CO it is saying i only have version 1.62 no more number's.

I cant seem to find my friends server on the sixlauncher list or dayZcommander lists im waiting to see if i can connect manually i need the ip/port number thingy's.

Any idea how to update and make the game relise i have 1.62.*****?

I am facing the same issue. I thought it was a build number but it's only 4 digits, however it does look cut off.

Same thing here, can do jack shit as of now.... Trying to update it manually with no success so far.

hey a solution I have found is run it with six updater download dayz then click install/update these modes then launch game and it should work.

It works for me everytime

I found out why It only said 1.62 for me... After trying a few fixes for beta patches etc, I checked on my SixLauncher and found that I'd been trying to run Arma2 Vanilla (It usually starts up as DayZ for me) So make sure you're running DayZ and not Arma2 Vanilla from the launcher, it fixed my version problem!

Ok, cool glad you guys got it fixed. I downloaded DayZ Commander because I could not get SixUpdater to work for me. DZC fixed my problem too.