Sign in to follow this  
SchizophrenicE FIC

Taking a hackers weapons

So I, SchizophrenicE [FIC], spawn in the wilderness (West of Electro) as a new spawn when I hear a Helicopter flying very low out of nowhere. He is frantically trying to keep his Heli airborne, starts flailing mouse everywhere, which causes his to crash. I was only 200m from the crash site and I go and loot the dead corpse of the pilot (only person on the Heli) and discover he has a Gillie suit, Ultimate Coyote bag (the one with 24 slots) AS50 TWS(7 mags also), M1911 with 7 mags, shit ton of medical supplies (include 3 antibiotics), every equipment item, and 2 painkillers.

I cannot recall his name. I was on server US 353 if anyone else saw the crash/ I killed you.

Edit, Is it okay for me to take and use hacked weapons and gear? Forgot to ask that :P

Edited by SchizophrenicE FIC

How do you even fucking know he is a hacker? Cuz he got that loot?

Lol noob.

• Like 1

How do you even fucking know he is a hacker? Cuz he got that loot?

Lol noob.

AS50 TWS is not in DayZ

AS50 is but NOT TWS

Just because he's kitted out doesn't mean he's a hacker.

If he/she had weapons that you cannot get legally within the game, then yes that is a hacker.

You cannot use weapons that don't legally appear in the game: Weapon List.

If the weapon is valid in the game, then it is fair to use.

• Like 1

anyway, I've found a tws in the game, but I lost it. That does not turn into a hacker. I do not use illegal programs to create advantages.

The fact that a helicopter and a tws not mean he is a hacker. maybe he killed another hacker, and as I've done much the same way. not only finished the helicopter flight because the hacker in teleported to nowhere and turned into a cow, huahuahua ..

if you use illegal items you may not be a hacker but your not an honest gamer thats for sure. I kick people I see using hacked weapons and tell them to drop it if they want to play in my server.

If its a weapon thats not in dayz dont use it, you probably wont get banned but you will get kicked or watched and most admins will assume your a hacker/exploiter when they see it in your inventory in the server console.