Sign in to follow this  
de312

DE 326 / =SaAR= - Restarted - Banned - Locked after killing admin camp

Vakaria's translations is not exactly right.

Correct translation (I'm a native German speaker): "The server is closed. I don't want people like you to stress me all the time. Get a job. And stop getting on my tits!"

Best translation ever!

tits .. no not really , a accurate english counterpart would be ' get a job and stop busting my balls'

Edited by cydrake583

I understand him. DayZ is not a survival mod. Its a PvP Shooter with some zombie NPC.

Some want to play it as a survival game, the others as a pvp game (and some try the best hacks grrr).

Its time to end this admin witch-hunting.

It is an abuse to lock the server after you where killed several times - yes it is.

But without this admins and their server and without this players you will only have half the servers and players.

And a lot of them want to play without bandits hunting in groups and kos all others.

For my own server i decide to stop him in the future and he will only be started if i or my friends want to play.

The only right you get as an admin is to pay for others - or sorry forgot the difficulty settings ;)

And the only things you get as an admin is trolling in the forum.

• Like 1

U Guys are way to serios. Correct or "accurate" English, who cares? Everybody knows what i wanna say, this Guy is stupid and shouldnt have a Sevrer, thats the Message no matter what Way u choose :)

• Like 1

Bad translations have caused wars in the past ;) For e.g. there was nothing about loot said in the orginal message.

We found an admin camp in the NW corner of the map.

Its allways about dem LootZ :) It is...:)