Sign in to follow this  
Sula

I now know what I would do if there were a real DayZ

The truth is, I would probably die from natural causes. I'd be to afraid to hunt for food or water and even if I had a gun I'd be too afraid to use it. And when I finally did try to find food or medicine I'd get scratched and infected.

I know this because I'm lying under a bush, with a gun so noisy that I'm afraid to use it, no water, no food and low on blood. So I'm reading the forums, instead of going in there are facing my death.

Now others would be legging up the main street to nearest grocery store, and others would heading for the hills. What about you? What did you do during your first week of DayZ?

Spawned near a goat and took an arrow to the knee.

• Like 2

First life I went and got mauled by zombies as I tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

The second life I got riddled with bullet holes as some bandit took me and the first friendly fellow survivor I met, and was talking to at the moment, down in a hail of gunfire. Never saw him (or them) coming but then again we did make the classic mistake of standing around in the outskirts of a town hacking zombies with our hachets and chatting away.

During the third life (and second day of playing if I remember correctly) I started saving lives. Doing my best to join the white list and been trekking around Chernaurus just so that someone else might survive a bit longer. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play all that much recently so not too many saves under my belt yet :huh:

Edited by Solanum
  • Like 1

I run from kamenka to cherno to looking for food and die after 10 minutes of running because was really dark outhere, i didnt have any ideia how use my flashlight

• Like 1

My first experience was that I spawned in a night server and didnt see a thing. Got scared because zombies were attacking me and started running like a retard with my flashlight on. Thought this was some kind of Amnesia experience - only to end with getting sniped down. Then a day later when playing on a day server I felt embaressed for acting like a pussy :P.

Edited by Tingle
  • Like 1

Hayz, yeah those mutant archer-goats can be a real bitch! :D

Drake, that is so annoying, isn't it? I had that happen too. Join one of the other people looking for someone to play with. That will help. :)