Jimbo909

TCG Clan recruiting

Hello,

As of now we're just a group of 6-7 players hanging out and having fun on DayZ, but we're looking to expand our ranks to anyone thats interested in joining.

Requirements as followed:

Age 18+

Teamspeak and microphone

Tactical Mindset (Service members welcome!)

Feel free to PM me on the forums if you'd like to chat.

----

TCG-Jimbo909

• Like 3

Yeah i would like to join your little group i got ah buddy who plays 2 and we like to join.... both of us r 20 and we dont fuck around but we like to join a group of players to expand r reach in this game.

• Like 1

age 28

been playing a couple months, been solo playing and would like to join a team

• Like 1

Whats up fellas names Alex I am 27 years old and live in Florida. Game name is Capt. Winters, I am a retired Army Corporal, did 2 tours in Iraq as a 14J ADA. I worked with Patriot Missile Systems. Anyway, I am looking for a clan to join for DayZ i play quite a lot since i am a full time student and I've been playing for almost a month now. I work very well as a team and i might teach you guys some strategy and tactics, lol. If you would like to talk my Steam name is Ukecko72. My email is ukecko7235@hotmail.com. Hope to cya out there in zombieland! haha :D

Figured id bump this up:

As a note - We are still looking for maybe 1-2 more people :)

• Like 1

Definitely interested, have TS/vent/mumble, the works. Currently very well geared and am experienced with the game. Meet all requirements. Looking to play tonight

Interested in joining!

I'm from Miami, FL, I'm really friendly and ill be very loyal. I am very trustworthy and ill do whatever i can to help my teammates out. Ill sacrifice, lend items, I DON'T CARE! A good member has to do things like this to be trusted and be effective. Ill be active. I will play a lot. I have about 3 weeks of experience but i learned the game pretty well already and i know what im doing for the most part. I'm just not a good sniper lol :] I can be funny and mess around at times but don't worry i'm a serious player. You can count on me. You can trust me. I have decent weapons :

(m4a1, SVD Camo, PDW, ammo, tools, some meds, food, drink all that.) Ill play any role. i got a mic, skype, teamspeak. LET'S PLAY!

When/How will find out if we are accepted? will we have to check back here?

Hi ya there, im recently getting into the game and would love to play with a team and learn new strategies. i learn quick and i can fly a mean chopper. I wouldnt mind having some friendly voices to talk to as well. It would beat getting picked off by snipers all the time.

When/How will find out if we are accepted? will we have to check back here?

You may want to check your PMs :)

We have a few more spots available if anyones interested (Be sure to PM me)

We have a few more spots available if anyones interested (Be sure to PM me)

Bumpin er up :) (Be sure to check the req.)

Hello,

Did you guys played on a belgian server? there used to be like 7 ppl from TCG in my server. TCG Reefer was one of them.

They don't show up anymore.