Clarkyy

New Player

i'm new to this game and i just join a random server each time and i really just go on my own but i was hoping to somehow get some players to play with i'm like not too good but once i get the hang of things i will be fine i was just seeing if like anyone knew whats best to do when to start off or help me or something ? xD

The best thing to do is only try at the beginning to play with people you know, Unfortunately no one is trustworthy in this game. If it wasn't so late here I would join you, but its a bit late for me tonight sorry mate :(

To be honest starting over is not hard IF you know what you are going for for example food and drink will most likley be at super markets but those are in big towns so be careful.

• Like 1

You appear to have had a thread issue when starting this and made 3 duplicate threads might want to get them closed, I did the same thing when posted first time and the forums lagged out! ;)

• Like 1

haha yeah it was going slow and i hate waiting xD so i clicked it a few more times haha and yeah ok i get it haha once i get the hang of things it should be ok thanks anyways :P

• Like 1

i have had arma 2 about 2 weeks but only today got dayz joined a server but realy need some people to play with in a team if you want to play then pm me im in uk and have skype if that help