Sign in to follow this  
ImprezBart

Will this run DayZ maxed out?

I'm building a gaming computer and i need to make sure it'll run dayZ maxed out before i buy it. So my question is, will it run maxed out?

Videocard: AMD Radeon 7950 3GB, Going to get a GTX 670 instead of the AMD one now.

Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40 GHz to 3.80 GHZ

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR3-1600 Quad-Kit

Motherboard: MSI H77MA-G43

Edited by ImprezBart

Dude, i'm just trying to make sure it'll run. I've asked some other people and they weren't sure about it

not sure if serious or ePeen enhancement...

Seems serious to me, why would you think he was trying to impress you with those specs? (i5, no sli etc)

There is rude people on this forum, can anyoine ask a genuine question?.. and to the OP: yes and no, it will run fine but you might suffer frame rate issues like the rest of us (30-100 depending on a lot of factors).

A 7950 would absolutely dominate 99% of games maxed out!

Running DayZ on the highest settings will be a walk in the park for that GPU!

Also the 3570K is a very nice CPU!

I have an AMD FX-8120 & Radeon 6850 and it runs DayZ maxed out no problem. ;)

Seems serious to me, why would you think he was trying to impress you with those specs? (i5, no sli etc)

There is rude people on this forum, can anyoine ask a genuine question?.. and to the OP: yes and no, it will run fine but you might suffer frame rate issues like the rest of us (30-100 depending on a lot of factors).

Yea, i got a budget and i didn't have enough for a i7. But thanks for the reply!

Yea, i got a budget and i didn't have enough for a i7. But thanks for the reply!

The i5 is great, don't worry. Most wouldn't notice the difference. :)

Personally I'd only get 8 gigs of ram the rest is a waste that you will never use (your obviously a computer noob so I KNOW you won't use 16 gigs of ram)

Also I'd get a GTX 670 over that AMD card anyday it's literally the best bang for your buck out there right now

Are you building it yourself? If your not you should consider building it yourself it is EXTREMELY easy when following a youtube video etc and will save you money that you could spend on other stuff instead

Also that computer will run any new game and ARMA 2 just fine. And what kind of people are you asking who aren't sure about it? If its the salesman/computer guys walk the fuck out of there and go somewhere else

Trust me you won't need an i7 if you've got a GPU like that.

Also dayz mostly uses your CPU and GPU so don't worry too much about 16gb RAM.

Also might want to look at the kfa2 gtx670, awesome card (cheaper and runs faster than a stock 680)

Personally I'd only get 8 gigs of ram the rest is a waste that you will never use (your obviously a computer noob so I KNOW you won't use 16 gigs of ram)

Also I'd get a GTX 670 over that AMD card anyday it's literally the best bang for your buck out there right now

lol.. that's what I said

Are you building it yourself? If your not you should consider building it yourself it is EXTREMELY easy when following a youtube video etc and will save you money that you could spend on other stuff instead

Also that computer will run any new game and ARMA 2 just fine. And what kind of people are you asking who aren't sure about it? If its the salesman/computer guys walk the fuck out of there and go somewhere else

I'm building one of a website where you can put parts together but all options have been tested already and work together so i don't think anything can go wrong. And yes i'm a Computer noob.

I was just asking some of my friends that play DayZ not really a Computer salesman or anything.

So i ask a genuine question in a joking way and im rude huh? LOL... come on now. You know how many trolls are here.

I'm building one of a website where you can put parts together but all options have been tested already and work together so i don't think anything can go wrong. And yes i'm a Computer noob.

I was just asking some of my friends that play DayZ not really a Computer salesman or anything.

Your bette rbet is to find someone you know to do it. Building it really isnt hard and if you know the parts will fit you are better off buying them from say newegg or some other pc part site as they tend to be cheaper cus they do not include labor. Not hard to check a few online videos on how to assemble this stuff, but you could really save even more cash(maybe go 8gb and i7 tho thats still voerkill but whatver). Good luck.

So i ask a genuine question in a joking way and im rude huh? LOL... come on now. You know how many trolls are here.

I challenge you to a duel.. Cherno Fire-station at noon, don't be late.

• Like 1