thedoubled

How I see DayZ and its community right now

DayZ development:

lde0bw5iyd18qwucn87p.png

Meanwhile at DayZ General forum:

eyib2x222gor0ze61bb.png

Maybe just a little bit over exaggerated. Still loving this mod and thanks atleast for the ladder fix.

Holy fucking reddit.

Sorry, it is easier for me to express myself in rage comics.

I hate reddit.

I also hate people that think living 10miles from a city means they don't get light pollution.

Blood regeneration takes weeks.

Melee weapons do not work with this engine.

No seriously your comics suck.

Melee weapons do not work with this engine.

Yes they do.

Chernarus Life has melee in it.

Please guys, do some research before you respond.

Here is how I see it:

iXGwY.png

Also, if you're going to make a comic, take the extra five seconds to draw it yourself, jesus christ have at least some original thought

Here is how I see it:

iXGwY.png

Also' date=' if you're going to make a comic, take the extra five seconds to draw it yourself, jesus christ have at least some original thought

[/quote']

I fail to see how this is somehow a thread about the night being too dark. Also I take it you're not familiar with the concept of rage comics (Are you new to the interwebs?)

Also I take it you're not familiar with the concept of rage comics (Are you new to the interwebs?)

oh god this sentence could not make me any more mad

No, I am not new to the internet. I just realised that the idea of 'rage comics', that is, using somebody elses template for an image and slightly changing the text but keeping the same punchlines, is a horrible way to make a point, OR a joke.

As well as that, even the creatively made ones got old in 2008.

And the term 'interwebs' got old in 2004.

As well as that, even the creatively made ones got old in 2008.

No No.

They got old when reddit started stealing them from 4chan.

Then they got even older when 9gag stole them from reddit.

And on goes this thing of ours....as the mobsters say.

I was about to say 'Okay let's get back on topic' and then I realised this thread doesn't have a topic

Holy fucking reddit.

Sorry' date=' it is easier for me to express myself in rage comics.

[/quote']

That's a problem then. I hope you never have to interview for a job, or have a meaningful relationship, or string two or more coherent sentences together.

I just love how this topic became a discussion about the comics, 4chan and reddit flamewar.

Also, who cares about how many time the problems and ideas been posted? Every reply to them is in my comics.

I just love how this topic became a discussion about the comics' date=' 4chan and reddit flamewar.

Also, who cares about how many time the problems and ideas been posted? Every reply to them is in my comics.

[/quote']

And your comics suck at conveying their point. They suck real bad, son.

Point of the comic was to show how DayZ community is obssesed with realism and the agressive behaivor towards anything what is new. Some of you prove my point.

Rage comics died as soon as reddit and 9gaggers and everyone else on the internet uses them. I miss the days of old 4chan.

Point of the comic was to show how DayZ community is obssesed with realism and the agressive behaivor towards anything what is new. Some of you prove my point.

That in itself is the crux of the problem with this community.

If you go with the "status quo" you don't get vitriol directed at you.

If you voice your opinion....be it in any form other than a long boring brick of text in which you defend almost every aspect of your argument before anyone responds to the thread...you will be attacked. That is almost a certainty.

Then, when you fight back with insults or vitriol directed back at the other party....you are given infractions.

Just the way things are here man.

If I ever think expressing myself with a rage comic is a good idea, I will know I have lived to long, and have run out of everything else to do or say.

Holy jesus our lord and savior that comic...

Please kill yourself and get cancer, or go back to reedit. Choose what you want, but fucking leave.

Can't let the assholes get to you as the majority of people (atleast in-game) are nice and helpful.

EDIT: I did not see the comment above mine before posting this comment. I don't see what was wrong with posting it as a comment. You fucking read it didn't you? Obviously it was a good idea. +1 rep. for marketing OP.