Igor (DayZ)

Stop trying to make DayZ...

-All survivors spawn in one area to make groups easier--->no complain and and run, if you play in a group they'll give you extra gear when you die and come back so how much do you want more?

-Trade Market..-----------> i've seen both private transations between players and servers where merchants communities play

People don't like to group up, they like solo to avoid people disagreeing on raids (or w,e), avoid backstabbers, etc.

And yes that is a solution for a trade market but people want something given to them to be easier to avoid bandits, false traders, etc.

you know there really needs to be more to do in this game and if they dont add some more goals or things to construct this game is gonna get really boring really fast

sure, but adding random scripted shit like levels or boss mobs will make that even worse

i am all for more stuff to do, but nothing scripted or pre-worked, keep this a sandbox survival game!

make your own god damn stories, dont be as boring and unimaginative as the standart player today, expecting to have every background story prebuild, every path possible having a reward, every npc having a purpose or giving xp, those are all just lame excuses of making a boring game addictive

i find the pvp and general play in dayZ really addictive as it is, the only other game giving that feeling of continuous paranoia and survival excitement is EVE online

There are some truly idiotic suggestions.

I bet S3v3n suggested we take out PvP.

I bet...

sure, but adding random scripted shit like levels or boss mobs will make that even worse

i am all for more stuff to do, but nothing scripted or pre-worked, keep this a sandbox survival game!

make your own god damn stories, dont be as boring and unimaginative as the standart player today, expecting to have every background story prebuild, every path possible having a reward, every npc having a purpose or giving xp, those are all just lame excuses of making a boring game addictive

i find the pvp and general play in dayZ really addictive as it is, the only other game giving that feeling of continuous paranoia and survival excitement is EVE online

Yea but people are so into the fantasy RPG-style of gaming that they can't adjust to actual roleplay (not RPG).

Stop posting posts criticizing people for posting posts, forcing me to post a post criticizing you for posting a post about people posting criticizing posts.

• Like 1

Yea but people are so into the fantasy RPG-style of gaming that they can't adjust to actual roleplay (not RPG).

They are role playing. If they weren't they'd be shooting people on sight IRL.

-Join Factions (medical, etc)....

-Trade Market..

don't see where these two are bad as an idea, the only way they could be bad if how they are added.

Everybody thinks their ideas are good... Even if they really aren't.

You have to keep in mind Rocket has his own ideas for the game and what it's all about so why bother complaining about the weird sggestions when it's unlikely he would implement them.

I wish people formed an trade area in servers, no one would be allowed to have guns in hands there.

This place is chosen completely by the players of the server, it would be marked in the map, fenced so there would be only one entrance and it was guarded so bandits and such would keep away killing players.

Probably wouldn't ever work because the game is full of douches.

lol, sniper sits on hill, watches doorway.

lol, sniper sits on hill, watches doorway.

trade posts sets up counter sniper units to patrol area around post for snipers or raiding parties

Factions might work. Tradeing Posts might work. Boss battles? dear god those people need rehab.

Seriously though, some of those ideas you shot down I kinda like, and don't see them detracting from the overall experience that much. Factions? I can see that. Trading Posts? I've heard they already exist, just player controlled, guarded, supplied, and the like. New skins? Hell yeah I'd like that, so long as the skins are kept to a realistic level. So far, the only difference between male skins eems to be the color of their clothing, while female skins are the exact same all around.

I'm sure the female thing will get fixed though.

i think that list was pretty solid..

were do i vote to include most of it ???

ps this is a suggestion forum for a ALPHA mod.. if you dont wanna read others opinions/ideas then log off and go be king poopoo of turd island on your own..

welcome to the internet..

people can post any kind of suggestion they want, yes alot of them are "odd" or "dumb" but oh well

no they fucking can't

they should keep their fucking mouth shut

Edited by hooligan

i think that list was pretty solid..

were do i vote to include most of it ???

ps this is a suggestion forum for a ALPHA mod.. if you dont wanna read others opinions/ideas then log off and go be king poopoo of turd island on your own..

welcome to the internet..

What are you talking about. Your attempt to insult me isn't working. Get off fairy island and realize the mod is supposed to be realistic aside the zombies.

Oh yeah baby "Zombies" and "Realism" in the same sentence.......Troll posting will get you trolled. Nuff said.

I would like some zombie "hordes" roaming around chernarus in general, also walking through the woods etc... Not that it should happen often, it should be a very rare occasion, but could happen. Would give you less of that safe feeling in forests.

removing PVP?! I can't wait go get a sniper rifle, I want to kill someone from afar without them know, just to know what it feels like... then repeat. Rocket won't change DayZ, you can trust him.

removing PVP?! I can't wait go get a sniper rifle, I want to kill someone from afar without them know, just to know what it feels like... then repeat. Rocket won't change DayZ, you can trust him.

Trust him? Everything added just about now has been "fixed" multiple times already. Fix a problem to start another basically... I know it's in beta but he wants to make major updates like Factions. Minor updates needing major fixes, you can imagine how major updates can follow from their. Plus he wants to add things that are not even necessary... I mean seriously.