Estman

North East sniper

Kinda funny story i have here.

So i was at my sniping position in north east airfield and alt tab between the game and internet.

I have my rangefinder out at scout the airfield , and then i hear footsteps, i'm like , are those my ts mates , so i ask everybody in my ts is anyone in N-E sniping. everybody says no. so i shot him with my as50 at like 1meter

Sorry gortic or gorthic,gorthec , next time you wanna snipe ,scout the surrounding of the sniping position.. really. if you wouldve seen me , i had as50+nvgs+rangefinder+l85 with thermal

All thanks to my ghillie suit !!

server was DE 545

Edited by Estman

I dont know about you , but it was funny for me.

I had a similar story. I was running around in the forest (somewhere up north not really sure) and I alt tabbed to check my Facebook. I alt tab back in and a guy with an axe runs at me and I just sprayed him down. It gave me quite a scare though for sure xD

I had a similar story. I was running around in the forest (somewhere up north not really sure) and I alt tabbed to check my Facebook. I alt tab back in and a guy with an axe runs at me and I just sprayed him down. It gave me quite a scare though for sure xD

i know what you feel :D but the guy i killed didnt have axe :D he had an M107 :D

He alt tabed with his internet.

ROFL.

I dont know what to say about this :Sread before comment :S ''So i was at my sniping position in north east airfield and alt tab between the game and internet.''

Kinda funny story i have here.

So i was at my sniping position in north east airfield and alt tab between the game and internet.

I have my rangefinder out at scout the airfield , and then i hear footsteps, i'm like , are those my ts mates , so i ask everybody in my ts is anyone in N-E sniping. everybody says no. so i shot him with my as50 at like 1meter

Sorry gortic or gorthic,gorthec , next time you wanna snipe ,scout the surrounding of the sniping position.. really. if you wouldve seen me , i had as50+nvgs+rangefinder+l85 with thermal

All thanks to my ghillie suit !!

server was DE 545

post-28434-0-10725200-1343610459_thumb.j

Edited by flex77

Same thing happened to me once, but he apparently can survive 2 shots of a DMR at point blank range.