Sign in to follow this  
duffman666qc@live.ca

The Legend Of Green Mountain !?

After Reading A Couple Of Stories About Green Mountain , Me And My Friends Decided To Go Take A Look At The Top Of The Mountain.

At Night! :)

We Recorded Our Experience!

Enjoy!

Edited by Duffman

Oh no, you better hide now... it has scent now!

• Like 1

I went there last night with my buddy and found nothing. We stayed there for about 10-15 mins wiping out the quick respawning zombies and right as we exit the front gate to leave my buddy sees someone behind us on the road and unloads a few rounds into her and kills her. Then we feasted on her sweet loot including a Coyote pack.

Edited by Zace

What Lurks There at Green Mountain finds only the lost. It appears not at the whim of crazed fortune hunters, or the supernatrual investigators, but when it desires.

But know this... It has your scent, and it will find you. By passing through territory that is not yours, and dangerous territory at that, you brand your soul. A brand that declares What Lurks There at Green Mountain may snatch your life without as much as an "Oh shit!" whimpered. It may not happen today, or tomorrow, but should circumstances permit - it will make you pay for defacing its sanctum.

Each step that cracks a leaf - each branch that you break and blade of grass that you crush, at Green Mountain, is an impious act, and with it you disrespect a creature that knows no end to its fury.

I hope it was worth it, bro.

Edited by Scerun
  • Like 4

I do wonder why people like to make little stories about green mountain, I've been there a million times and not seen anything, just loot and zed. It does have a military spawn so that's nice.

You're extremely lucky that It decided not to show itself. Unfortunately, you've doomed yourself. When It next thirsts for blood, It will find it in you.

• Like 3

Why did I watch and read that... Oh why... o.o

Now going through a forest will be a trauma to me...

• Like 1

I actually wandered up there at night before I knew what Green Mountain was all about. Even then, it was creepy. Bodies everywhere, the pile of dessicated corpes.... guh.

• Like 1

im asuming that those weapons were duped. due to the fast that there was one of each wep, mags, NV Googles and food in the tent.

i was going to watch but then i realised i have more exciting things to do like taking a shit!

im asuming that those weapons were duped. due to the fast that there was one of each wep, mags, NV Googles and food in the tent.

What Are You Talking About?

i was going to watch but then i realised i have more exciting things to do like taking a shit!

Just Don't Watch It And Then Go Post Random Trash Somewhere Else

Ty