Sign in to follow this  
kuek

Admin Abuse - DAYZ US 572 (hosted by new black panthers)

So I just logged on to this server outside of cherno, and I saw a jeep driving by, which stopped. Two guys get out and start moving slowly into the city. I figure it's my lucky day, run up behind them and hop into their jeep and start driving off.

30 seconds later after getting in the jeep: http://i48.tinypic.com/34q7fkk.jpg

Complete admin abuse. Don't want your vehicles taken, don't park them out in an open field without guarding them, then kick the person who capitalizes on it.

My friend who was also on the server nearby, heard him talking ingame using the voice chat raging. Can have him post here as well to verify this occurred.

• Like 2

douche bags , really if youre so worried about players taking your vehicles/equipment set you server to private 24/7, seriously i hate these loot then boot admins. cool i killed you and all your buddies, take the best gear , then BOOM struck down by the boot hammer. don't play on clan run servers they hoard all the good stuff and tend to be complete dick heads in these types of situations.

Yea this is a pretty big issue now. Stupid clowns. They deserve to be reset.

I don't quite get how they knew it was you, though. I'm assuming this was on a regular server, but if so, does it show nameplates of people inside vehicles?

Still, total dick move on the part of the admins.

I can only confirm (AffeMitDerWaffe) that the admins of U.S. 572 is definitely not playing fair. Yesterday, you did a server restart unauthorized after we found a jeep. Then tents + cars were gone and they thought it would be a mistake.

We have also specifically addressed to you by using voice chat (by an administrator that we had stolen his car, suddenly the server was offline)

The Admin-Camp is on Skalka in the hill - for all Destroyers!!!

Edited by Klatscher7442

yes its true. we stole his car, and he restart the server.

I don't quite get how they knew it was you, though. I'm assuming this was on a regular server, but if so, does it show nameplates of people inside vehicles?

Still, total dick move on the part of the admins.

Yes, you can see nameplates of the player driving a vehicle.

Does seem blatant, but OP has no real proof other than the "you were kicked" picture which could have been for many reasons.

I don't even think the logs would help clear up the issue, unless we could use them to find out who's car it was before and who did the kicking.

That would take a while to sift through the logs for that though; it would help if OP gave a time frame of when this happened.

This is one reason why I turn on fraps whenever I get near a vehicle or highly trafficked area; easy blatant evidence