Sign in to follow this  
bfleet95@gmail.com

Need some advice - I've broken my leg

Thanks for clearing the maths up with me, I was never good at it :D

On another note, a very kind person by the name of WisdomSnork just gave me a blood transfusion and some morphine. There is still hope left for humanity :)

You should've shot him afterwards :lol:

Hahaha I'm sure we were both wondering if one of us would be a fool for not shooting.

Once he was up and about with morphine and a transfusion he immediately found a lee enfield for himself.

SCARY TO BE ME. But he let my NVGs and L85a2 walk out the door and for that I would transfuse him again lol

respawn/ let zombies / players kill you and start over, you should always try to get medical supplies asap once you have a weapon.

Do you know what surface area is?

If the map is 225km^2 it means that you can put 225 1x1km squares on it.

If the size is 225x225 km that would mean that you can put 225 squares in one row and than expand that row for 224 more times.

Do your math, the map is around 15x15km.

I know that it's irrelevant to the topic, but still... come on.

Finally somebody who knows how big the map is! Shouldn't be that big a deal really, but honestly you're the first person I've seen who got it right. It's really a small world once you get used to moving around in it.

To OP, if you haven't got help on the way honestly I'd respawn, it's just an AKM better luck next time around.

Edited by Lipton