Sign in to follow this  
bfleet95@gmail.com

Need some advice - I've broken my leg

My friend hit me in the leg with an axe, and now I'm in the middle of no where. I have an AKM and it's really annoying because I can't walk any more. Should I restart or try and find some morphine? Is it hard to find? Please tell me what I should do ):

just lay down for about 5 minutes, your leg should be fine again

morphine injector should help. can be found in hospitals usually in elektro etc

So should I bother wasting my time crawling 100km to some hospital that might not even have morphine? There's not much point really

Damn, I liked my AK ):

So should I bother wasting my time crawling 100km to some hospital that might not even have morphine? There's not much point really

Damn, I liked my AK ):

Depends... what would you do in real life?? You can ask a friend for help or go yourself to an hospital, they will have morphine, there are lot of medical supply spawns, in the front side, in the backside and in the roof. Won't take you that much.

Morphine isn't even a 'rare' spawn at a hospital. If you can find where you are using an outside map you'll be able to determine if it is worth spending the time to crawl to the hospital. Keep in mind that it is an area that a few players hit either coming into/going out of town and they might shoot you on sight sadly.

you could get a friend to run out to you. Where are you? I have extra morphine.

Erf, I'm outside a farm just south of Zelenogorsk

You won't crawl 100km, the map isn't that big. And how is there no point in doing exactly that? It's a survival game, so survive. Whining on forum won't get you any morphine. Send your friend to get it for you if you want it to be quicker.

The high value barn just south of town? You should shoot your friend in both legs with your AKM when you get standing again.

You won't crawl 100km, the map isn't that big. And how is there no point in doing exactly that? It's a survival game, so survive. Whining on forum won't get you any morphine. Send your friend to get it for you if you want it to be quicker.

actually Chenarus is 225x255km in size ;)

The high value barn just south of town? You should shoot your friend in both legs with your AKM when you get standing again.

The exact one. I had the right mind to when he hit me with his axe!

actually Chenarus is 225x255km in size ;)

I thought it was 225km^2. So, what you're saying is that the map is more than 57 thousand km^2?

I thought it was 225km^2. So, what you're saying is that the map is more than 57 thousand km^2?

255km^2 is the same as 255x255km

Lol derp.

Anyway morphine can be found just about anywhere. Industrial, residential, military, and nearly 100% chance at medical tents and hospitals.

Can anyone meet me and give me some morphine? My friend is on holiday so he can't do it. Add me on skype if you want to help, I'm a friendly guy :)

EDIT: WisdomSnork, I've added you on skype.

Edited by SlugginForJesus

Do you know what surface area is?

If the map is 225km^2 it means that you can put 225 1x1km squares on it.

If the size is 225x225 km that would mean that you can put 225 squares in one row and than expand that row for 224 more times.

Do your math, the map is around 15x15km.

I know that it's irrelevant to the topic, but still... come on.

Edited by hoffa
  • Like 2

:facepalm:

sqrt(225km^2) = 15km

15km*15km = 225km^2

As simple as that.

Each square with 3 number precission is 100m

If it were 225km * 225km we would have 225.000 / 100 = 2250 squares vertical and another 2250 squares horizontal...

So, coming back to the topic , go to an hospital, its not that far as you thought :P

Edited by Khiven
  • Like 1

So, coming back to the topic , go to an hospital, its not that far as you thought :P

Much closer than 100km anyway :D

Thanks for clearing the maths up with me, I was never good at it :D

On another note, a very kind person by the name of WisdomSnork just gave me a blood transfusion and some morphine. There is still hope left for humanity :)