Cyborg Ninja

Major artifacts after last patch

What's this all about? After playing for some minutes, suddenly huge graphical artifacts show up, especially when zooming in near cities. This happens since last patch...

Anyone else having these same glitches?

vh48bd.jpg

Edited by Link_AJ

Yes, I have them too, makes it quite difficult to raid the coastal cities.

There are inland towns you an enjoy artefacts in too.

I have them too, I guess its because of the dead soldier objects

yep, i'm getting these too. thought i had it resolved yesterday after modifying the scenecomplexity entry in the yourname.arma0aprofile file, but it started happening again today. hopefully this gets fixed soon, because in certain areas and at certain angles, the game is unplayable.

Yup, for me it's being caused by the dead soldiers around areas like balota airfield, NW airfield, etc. I've heard other people say it was coming from barbed wire for them...

im getting these now too, only mine are black.

windows 7 x64 sp1

3570k overclocked

gtx570

Not had many of them before, but on my trip to the NW airfield today it was ridiculous, artifacts everywhere for both me and a buddy. Couldn't actually see any zombies well enough to shoot outside so had to run into a house to shoot them in the doorway.

Same here and it's all over the map no matter if i'm between buildings or an open field.

A possible fix is pressing shift then the minus key on the numberpad before typing the word flush :) It seems to fix most peoples issues but even then the graphics glitch returns a few minutes later.

I'm sure it will be fixed on the next beta :)

I get these as well. I hope they fix it soon because when it happens it makes the game unplayable. Got killed at Balota airfield because of it. The person at the airfield was looking away from it so they could see, but if I tried to look at where they were all I got were the artifacts. It's frustrating. I find exiting ArmA completely and reloading it helps sometimes.

I have had the same problem and i had just gotten the game :( I had a m16 and this started acting up and led to me getting eaten by 5 zeds.

Same here and it's all over the map no matter if i'm between buildings or an open field.

A possible fix is pressing shift then the minus key on the numberpad before typing the word flush :) It seems to fix most peoples issues but even then the graphics glitch returns a few minutes later.

I'm sure it will be fixed on the next beta :)

Change video memory to high and the back to the original setting. Fixed it for me.

both of these can help

restarting client and/or server can too