Sign in to follow this  
iReJambo

Dayz on XBLA?

does anyone else think it would be awesome to get a verison of Day z as a standalone xbox live arcade title. i think this would suit people who cant afford a kick ass pc to play the game.

they could just make it a big download file like 3gb or something. the buttons wouldnt be that much of a problem. just implement a list or menu scheme

Kid... Just leave, please. The Arma 2 engine is too powerful for the xbox to handle, plus the amount of keys is to map is just too much for a controller. Sorry

• Like 1

s

GTFO cod kiddie.

suppose its difficult to have a civil dicussion with pc fanboys

s

suppose its difficult to have a civil dicussion with pc fanboys

I believe the term you are seeking is "PC Gaming Master Race". And it is somewhat hard to discuss with console peasants as they have problems forming coherent sentences and their hardware is roughly six years out of date.

• Like 3

I believe the term you are seeking is "PC Gaming Master Race". And it is somewhat hard to discuss with console peasants as they have problems forming coherent sentences and their hardware is roughly six years out of date.

AND i have a signature.... shit is EPIC

they could just make it a big download file like 3gb or something. the buttons wouldnt be that much of a problem. just implement a list or menu scheme

3 gigs? What? Do you have Arma right now? Steam asks me for upwards of 7 gigs just for arma, not even Day Z.

Sick and tired of these threads lately, I can tell you an xbox would explode if it tried to run the ArmA engine let alone DayZ. Some people need to realise that some games are just never coming to consoles. Maybe its time you sold your shite xbox, saved for a while and then bought a PC.

As people have said the xbox can't handle the engine or have enof button to all the keys. But also Bohemia is try to stay exlusive to the PC since not many companies are doing that alot of them makes alot of mainstream stuff exlusive for the console. So you really don't have anything to bitch about.

Now fellows, lets be civil to our console playing neighbors.

Simply put, I'm afraid porting ArmA2 to the Xbox360 would be nigh impossible.

It does not have the processing power or a sufficient amount of buttons on it's controllers to cover all the possible actions the player can preform.

• Like 1