tokyofist

Number of tents

Hey guys,

Can you have more than one tent on a server?

I have recently acquired an extra one but wonder if it will make my first one unstable if I put down a second one.

My tent has been on the go for a couple of days now without losing any items during restarts so I'm keen not to spoil it, but also keen to have a secondary camp in case my first is found.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

You can have as many as you want. Until I find them.

• Like 1

lol yes as many as u want. just spread em a bit as they stick out like mad when placed together

lol yes as many as u want. just spread em a bit as they stick out like mad when placed together

You can also put them in completely different places on the map, that way you won't lose them all at once if someone finds your camp..

Just write the coordinates down so you can find them again.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

You can have as many as you want. Until I find them.

haha very good. Every time I've logged on and the tent is still there and not looted I'm a little surprised.

thanks for the advice guys.

Operation base camp#2 commence

bro i had like 10 tents on one server, make sure you hide them good :P

• Like 1

So I planted 2 additional tents yesterday....

My original was heavily stocked with goodies... a couple of spare aks... tonnes of food etc. The newer 2 i was just starting to fill as backups.

Came on today... and all three of my tents are gone!!! :/

Guess I have to start again.

Are vehicles more stable as storage points? Obviously they are considerably harder to come by.

i had a couple of tents packed full with gear on US 818. unfortunately, the guys running the server switched providers over the weekend and it looks like i lost all my stuff...

• Like 1

Well I guess we just have to accept that the game is still being tested/developed.

But I may cry myself to sleep at all the wonderful loot I'd scavenged over the last week. [sobs] lol

• Like 1

Well I guess we just have to accept that the game is still being tested/developed.

Good attitude, have some beans to make up for what you lost.. :beans:

If more people understood this simple fact, we wouldn't have nearly as many whiners on the forums.. ;)

Edited by Cyanyde