Sign in to follow this  
taywon

My inventory still reseting

Hey.

First, i apologize for my bad english. My character's inventory always restarting when I leave a server. I didn't find any solution using the searching button and i die several times.

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

I appologize for my bad english. I appologize for my bad english.First,

Are you playing on different Sanctuary servers?

• Like 1

well, no.. I don't even know what is a Sanctuary server...

I used to play in french servers, like FR48 and FR45

I'm having the same problem as you Taywon. I still haven't found a fix for it yet. You'll do stuff on a server, log out to take a break or switch for night time, and log back in on a different server and your inventory has reset to before you did anything right? It's really frustrating...

• Like 1

Apparently this happens randomly, you're just very unlucky..

I found a helicopter crash site, got myself an M14 AIM, killed around 100 zombies with it and then logged out for the night..

Came back the day after, standing still with my M4A3 CCO and 5 mags... what!? :P

Edited by Fapguy

Just now I logged in with no bag, gun, tools etc. Very Strange indeed !

I reckon this is more of a story thread than anything at the moment..

I was fending off zombies with my newly acquired M14 AIM (seriously, this one just seems louder than the Enfield pre-fix, shouldnt be though..)

I had 3 mags for it, they quickly disappeared into the heads of the zombies. I swap to my m9 SD to kill off the last 5 zombies without attracting anymore of them..

I see a crashed helicopter at the north end of NWAF, I just charge to it and find a pair of NVgoggles, run away since that is the last thing I needed for a pretty good bandit hunting setup..

Find a safe spot, logout, day after, spawn at the beach with my M4A3, yet again, with no M14 or NVgoggles....

Annooooyyiiiinng ._.

I made a post similar to this but concerning my second primary weapon always dissapearing from my backpack. Happened like 4 times..

Gawd im stuck with only my dmr :(