Sign in to follow this  
safety-matches@hotmail.com

worlds best h@cker lol

I feel we are starting to get alot of the Call of duty players to the game. Just because he was killed does not mean it was hacks

• Like 2

I feel we are starting to get alot of the Call of duty players to the game. Just because he was killed does not mean it was hacks

unfortunately that statement has some truth into it. The CoD community is starting to seep into DayZ because they hear it has FPS elements and zombies.

• Like 5

I honestly didn't see anything wrong there, except you killed a guy coming into the bulding you were in, he didn't even look that well equipped, how is he a Hacker?

• Like 3

he didn't hack, it was a joke. do you guys not have a sense of humour? (the guy yelling that he's going to hack, had nothing on him meaning he probably couldn't hack a piece of bread with a hatchet)

Edited by johnnyblack_86

wat? ok you are blaming nameing and shameing a noob player. well done.

edit: yes johnnyblack i could see that nothing absurd happend.

cheats in gta4 with NPC are fun but i got no Humor at all for this crap. just say i haz k1ll4d a n3wb and 1 a so 133t

ALSO if he would cheat he would be a cheater or script-user. A HACKER is something completly different.

Edited by Bezki

he didn't hack, it was a joke. do you guys not have a sense of humour? (the guy yelling that he's going to hack, had nothing on him meaning he probably couldn't hack a piece of bread with a hatchet)

I have a sense of humor... your video just wasn't funny. XD

• Like 1

wat? ok you are blaming nameing and shameing a noob player. well done.

edit: yes johnnyblack i could see that nothing absurd happend.

cheats in gta4 with NPC are fun but i got no Humor at all for this crap. just say i haz k1ll4d a n3wb and 1 a so 133t

ALSO if he would cheat he would be a cheater or script-user. A HACKER is something completly different.

the "lol" in the title was meant to show that I was being sarcastic

This thread is utterly pointless

I'm actually trying to find this guy, he's pretty funny. so this isn't really that pointless

Edited by johnnyblack_86

For the people who do not get the video. its a kid calling them a hacker because he got killed for walking in to the building that has guys inside.

Where is the Hacker?

For the people who do not get the video. its a kid calling them a hacker because he got killed for walking in to the building that has guys inside.

I see :huh:

Edited by Vakaria

do you think this video was worth the bandwidth?

OP just wants views. Close/remove thread please...

It is fine he made a bad video, but misleading title is bad mannered and should be chastised

johnny black ure an idiot uve just tried to name and shame someone who isnt even hacking you should be boy cotted for this you absolute tard its people like you that need removing from this community who go around automatically say someone is hacking because they killed you run home to mommy and get the hugs u so crave