raptorak

This game needs alcohol

When are we going to be able to find some full bottles of Jack Daniels, and preferably, straight vodka?

These drinks could increase your resistance to damage, pain and temperature but sway your aiming, make you burp randomly, and slightly fuzz up your vision.

We also need some proper drugs out there, amphetamines etc. There could be an addiction mechanic in there. I can't wait to raid stores and cap people in the ass for my next hit.

We also need cigarettes and cigars, maybe a smoke could calm your dude down when he is shrieking away, and a cigar would just put a dumb ass grin on your face.

Make it happen!

Haha that sounds pretty cool actually. Maybe some kind of addiction mechanic could be added in already, as a side effect of those who keep on getting into firefights?

Like, take too much morphine in one day and you start losing blood until you take more of it. Or take too many painkillers and you can't run because you're too relaxed. Too much alcohol and all you can do is roll while prone. xD

dem russies will support for sure

Yes we do. :)

And alcohol can have its uses - for example it can treat battle shock instantly.

Edit: Also idea from russian forum - it also can lower pain threshold, making you more immune to losing consciesness after the heavy bullet hit you.

Edit 2: Also it can somewhat desinfect wounds, and being used as pain releife drug, instead of painkillers.

Where are all of the "full" whiskey bottles?

I would think it could work like painkillers, from a gameplay stand point.

:D

resistance to temperature

As soon as I saw the title I knew you were going to suggest that and I'm here to tell you that it doesn't work that way. Your body temperature rapidly decreases when you drink alcohol.

As soon as I saw the title I knew you were going to suggest that and I'm here to tell you that it doesn't work that way. Your body temperature rapidly decreases when you drink alcohol.

Exactly! Alcohol only works against radiation. Get your facts straight before posting such a ludicrous topic!

Exactly! Alcohol only works against radiation. Get your facts straight before posting such a ludicrous topic!

Yah, forgot to mention that. Rotgut works better than dem RadAways.

Well, alcohol makes you *feel* warmer by pushing the blood to your extremities, even if your core body temperature is in fact decreasing. Perhaps it could provide a time-limited boost to your temperature, followed by a sharp drop unless you get to a fire (could be useful if you find yourself getting cold at night but know that you're close to your camp).

Alcohol must give an option, drunken survivor should walk with a zombie's walking animation. With a crazy screen sway.

Ability to pass through zed's horde without attracting them would be cool.

Negative point: if you are shitfaced - beware of a sober survivors:D

Also, alcohol must give a short blood/temperature boost, but with a huge negative effects after that.

Don't turn it into a cure.

It is necessary to introduce a loss by fire: and zombarey and survivors.

I know that the topic was alcohol, but I - this is only a tool. Why does the game everywhere (in every building!) Are empty bottles of whiskey Jack Daniels? People drink vodka, homemade vodka and beer. Apparently Rocket do not know than live in the villages. You can drink vodka, but you can burn it.

Again, you can make molotov cocktails. Homemade grenades)

Vodka + = piece of rag Molotov cocktail.

And that night burning object (zombie / survivor / animal), would attract attention of others. Burning zombies could ignite as a player and the other zombies on contact.

And then how much fleshfaerov and Chemical Engineering. light?? This is not Chernorus, and a military training ground ;)

When pereshagivanii fire, Persian has burned, rather than sit at the stake as a yogi.

In addition to matches, cigarette lighters should be, but it does not get docked as NATO weapons and Pepsi Cola but on every corner, but no corned beef!

Further, many lakes, and no FISHING! Would you like to eat - catch a fish or a frog as an option)) Bear Grils get.

Next, enter the proportion between the amount of blood and restored the level of fullness of the character, to fullness of the cans was less than the large deep-fried steak.

I hope my suggestions will be thrilled.

Incidentally Molotov cocktails can be made from using cans of gasoline!

take the same empty bottles of Jack Daniels to fill cans of petrol and voila! Only missing a piece of cloth in the game;)

Well, this is an additional option, but vodka.

radius of the fire should be 1-2 meters.

Throw a cocktail party into a zombie or close to the ground. Zombie lights up and running (or more tupit) is burning. burns the zombies in 3-5 minutes, as he was already dead, but survived - soon burnt. to the burning, smoky zombies run up other zobmi and also light up when the subject of close contact with fire.

Adding alcohol would be a nice touch.

As long as it doesn't mean that when I get too drunk I'll pass out and then wake up in a strange bed with a hangover and an infected next to me :-)

Adding smokes would be great too. Sitting under a tree after a long journey, lighting a cigarette, enjoying the sunset.

Yeah, alcohol, lighters and molotovs would be pretty cool additions. I was also thinking maybe energy drinks could be added in residential buildings and grocery stores. Maybe a boost in speed or something balanced out by faster dehydration?