Sign in to follow this  
vukster@gmail.com

Open letter to all hackers

Guys just stop it already.

Seriously you're not hurting any of us, I actually find it rather tedious when you turn players into chickens or put bunnies on their crotch or teleport kill everyone on the server.

However while this doesn't hurt me it does hurt rocket. It hurts the whole immersion and survival game mechanics that he worked on to implement for you. Show a little respect to rocket and try just once to play the game the way it was intended.

If you keep hacking it will only devalue the work that Rocket has placed into this mod and you're doing nothing to contribute to Dayz except diminish it's user base, if this is your goal, to kill dayz then you are doing a very good job.

I will not be playing on any servers while hacking is part of the game mechanics, it's a waste of time and honestly I'm not amused. You have mis-used your intellect.

• Like 7

You're just feeding the trolls man.

Yah hackers don't give a shit. Just let them live in their moms basements their whole lives accomplishing nothing and strokin there epeen tell they day they die. Hackers are just no life's with no penises.

There's immersion and survival mechanics?

I've never died to exposure, thirst, hunger or disease. And I've haven't died to a zed in a long long time.

Hmmm... Ghillie suits, sniper rifles and helicopters must be the zombie-survival immersion you speak of?

Well to be honest if hacking puts you off Day Z, that's pretty sad and this letter isn't going to solve anything.

Hacking is pretty much unstoppable, but I'll keep on wishing..

Well to be honest if hacking puts you off Day Z, that's pretty sad and this letter isn't going to solve anything.

hacking puts no value in any game especially an MMO. It's a diminishing return and with each LOLZ you turn more players off.

Only thing you can do is not play or cheat also and I have no interest in cheating even though I know how to inject scripts.

cheating is for wussies.

Edited by vukster

At least he's got the balls to state that Hackers are SoBs. We see so many reports about hackers attacking. Awesome, great. They love that. It's better to openly state "F*** you, hackers." than be silent to it.