Emmu

ATV's suck man.

They don't lie when they say they're easily rolled. Anyway to unroll them without use of another vehicle. Or will we just have to wait for a "Unflip" command to be put in.

Ps green mountain.

I'd love an "unscrew" command on pretty much every vehicle, they seem to explode/flip at any given chance. For now I'm afraid we can only drive "safely" with ATV's, whenever I'm riding one I usually slow down when approaching bumps or going offroad. Seeing as finding another vehicle to flip said ATV over if it landed on the back is next to impossible we can only hope for a "flip vehicle" function to be implemented. All that being said, flipped vehicles will be upright again if the server restarts. Save the vehicle, mark the spot and check back later.

Stay away from bridges, vally's, rocks, ditches and anything else that is not a road :P

Tapped the smallest thing , wasn't going above 10 and this thing just does the most beautiful barrel roll i have ever seen haha.

when i use them i normaly go full speed at all times.. never had a problem xD

and that is offroad as well :)

Edited by Quisari

when i use them i normaly go full speed at all times.. never had a problem xD

and that is offroad as well :)

You're truly blessed then.

When you flip the ATV don't get out.

If you're sideways on the left side just turn wheels to max right and back up. Another player will need to give you a push (run into) it to make it move just a micrometer required to get it to start turning upright.

It'll start to turn upright very slowly but just keep both D and S held down until it uprights.