Sign in to follow this  
Thesquidster

Worst graphical glitches I've ever seen.

Yup, that was happening to me and a friend yesterday after we updated. Didn't last long but it's never happened to us before.

yeah, happening to me too.. thanks for posting this vid.

I found once that changing my HD Quality from Normal to High got rid of it completely. Then I got to the airport, it came back and I was not able to get rid of it at all.

Installing/Reinstalling the newest graphics drivers, disabling vsync, putting AA atleast on normal ingame worked for me. Video memory has always been on default

Edited by Vipala

I'm getting this now! I'm glad it's not just me.

Edited by z-layrex

Because the more things you add or fix brings new problems. Think of it as a game of coding whack-a-mole. You get some but some things slip by.

Restarting your PC seems to fix it for about 30 minutes...

Yeah, its fucking terrible :/ it makes the game pretty much unplayable whenever you go near a town or airfield. Im pretty sure its caused by barbed wire but not 100% sure about that, some people also say its caused by crashed vehicles but cant confirm either way.

Why Rocket doesnt just remove barbed wire altogether I dont know, its shit, it doesnt do anything other than fuck graphics up. It doesnt stop zombies, its just used as a griefing tool for covering EVERY building in barb wire so nobody can get in.

Edited by Tiercel

Yeah, its fucking terrible :/ it makes the game pretty much unplayable whenever you go near a town or airfield. Im pretty sure its caused by barbed wire but not 100% sure about that, some people also say its caused by crashed vehicles but cant confirm either way.

Why Rocket doesnt just remove barbed wire altogether I dont know, its shit, it doesnt do anything other than fuck graphics up. It doesnt stop zombies, its just used as a griefing tool for covering EVERY building in barb wire so nobody can get in.

Ive come to the conclusion that barbed wire and sandbag blockades that were already implemented in game is what causes it.

Bump

There is no need to bump this thread, the devs know about the issue. It's caused by static items in the game. A fix is in the works.

There is no need to bump this thread, the devs know about the issue. It's caused by static items in the game. A fix is in the works.

bump
  • Like 2

Yeah this is the same thing that I've been getting. Odd thing is I've had this since before this patch and I never heard anyone else complain about it but now it's happening to everyone and to me much more.

Happening everywhere. I've been all over the map and it happens everywhere.

Only started this patch.

I have been told that if you press shift and type flush it will fix the issue with out having to re-log (or shift and - on the number pad if that does not work) i haven't tried this option but thought i might post it here in the hopes it might help a few people out. :)

Man I have a problem with graphical glitches too, the buildings have invisible spots in them and my character does too.

2012-07-30_00008.jpg

If you want a video for that too I can provide.

Edited by Ju1cY_0n3

Know how you feel, hurts doesn't it?.. :c

Can't really do a thing while it's there..

Hard to run from zombies. :c

The problem is the dead millitaly men on the floor. If you sit on top of it then the thing is gone, but when you move just 5 feet away and look at the dead guy then your screen goes mental.

I'm getting this as well. seems to be random for me and only gets all messed when i look in a specific direction.

I don't think that is the case, i believe it has to do with the corpses you can find laying around.

It's also caused by random trees/shrubs, but anywhere there is dead army guys is worth avoiding. Bearzino is a prime example

I'm having the same problem at the Balota airfield -.-

Everytime i look directly at the airfield, a bunch of artifacts come into view... i can't almost see anything... i have had this problem before on the NW airfield air control tower... but it was just for a couple of seconds... this time it's permanent...

Hope they fix it soon.