Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyBrownies

Fire Station Death

Hope this isn't the wrong place to put this but I just got killed on top of the fire station near Elektro (sniped) and I wanted to know if the guy I was with made it off the roof :). My in-game name is Brad. Thought it would be fun/interesting to see if the person I was with browsed the forums :P.

Why were you on the roof!?

Edited by Vellarain
  • Like 1

Why were you on the roof!?

Don't ask good questioooooooons :(. I didn't know it was a bad idea until we were wandering around for a couple seconds and shots started to ring out through the night.

yea, now you know there isnt anything on the roof though lol

Yeah there is definitely nothing worth going up there for. And no, shots didn't start until we were walking around for a bit. It was super dark and the guy I was with said it wasn't a night vision sniper rifle (apparently there's only 1?) so I'm surprised he could see us. I got killed going prone towards the ladder too so he must have been on a hill quite far away to be able to have that sort of vantage point. Good kill.

Being on the tower would have silhouetted you against the horizon of the coast, easy night sniper bait.

Being on the tower would have silhouetted you against the horizon of the coast, easy night sniper bait.

Even though I was prone!?

do you have SP in front of your game name?

If you do it was me who sniped you ;p

The other guy alt - F4 ed i think as the Zeds buged.

I don't have SP in front of my name (it's just "Brad") but that server actually had a guy with SP in front of his name and I'm not sure what the name of the guy I was with was. Does SP have to be entered in by you or is it put on your name automatically if you do something?