Sign in to follow this  
-Mac

Need friends to play with!

Day Z is fun, but you know what's even more fun? Pissing around with a couple of friends. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who play Day Z... So thought I'd post and see if anyone wanted to play? I have Skype as well!

• Like 1

All depends where you're from mate. You should put your location in the first post, that'll make it easier for people to see if you live close by. I'm from Europe and seeing most of the community is living in the U.S. I take it you might too. If you're from Europe however and speak fluent english then just drop me a note.

All depends where you're from mate. You should put your location in the first post, that'll make it easier for people to see if you live close by. I'm from Europe and seeing most of the community is living in the U.S. I take it you might too. If you're from Europe however and speak fluent english then just drop me a note.

ahh smart, but I'm actually from Canada so that wouldn't work out.

I just started playing. really suck on my own. need someone to adventure with :D

i'm from the UK

steam: moshpitkid

I'd offer but, I don't play well with others. Well unless your a overweight elderly cross dressing female clown from the wrong side of the tracks. In that case... "Hey baby what's cooking?"

• Like 1