Sign in to follow this  
boxy0127

Possible fix for Loading issues

If you get stuck at loading, try these steps:

1) Go into steam library, right click ArmA 2 OA and click properties.

2) Verify the integrity of game cache.

3) Start OA from SixLauncher (If you use it)

4) If you have a bad serial given in setup error, start OA from steam and click yes to everything that pops up.

5) After step 4, start your game from SixLauncher (if you use it)

Hope this helped

Edited by boxy0127 - (WU)

There is a server-side hotfix that has been released, if the post above doesn't work, maybe the hotfix will.

Highly doubt it will fix anything. I'm not trying to be pessimistic but we aren't dealing with professionals here. They are experimenting, trying to see what works and what doesn't.

Currently I can't get into a single game of 1.7.2.3 due to ridiculously long long "loading" times. Also that fix isn't really working, anyone else have any suggestions?

Whatever happened to the good old days where I would load within seconds. Seriously hardly anything has changed in the mod since then, just an increase of glitches and errors.

I'd much rather deal with the hackers than deal with this shit. It's getting more unplayable with each patch that goes by. If increased security means increased problems. Then I choose lack of security.

Edited by chefwillis

agreed...i get a new patch..runs like shit...get another patch runs amazing..get another patch cant play at all. leave this shit alone!