Sign in to follow this  
skillfultree (DayZ)

What are all the lines that appear all over your screen?

Im at the air field and its unplayable. what can I do about this?

Search and read the forums.

Lots of people are experiencing them. Vipeax(or someone) started a thread asking what and where but im sure it got lost in all the useless shit. I saw it in Stary earlier and looking at the a camp was impossible. Haven't seen this glitch sine like 1.5

Its called artifacting and its something they messed up with the recent patch. Just gotta wait till they fix it

Ive had it before the patch though, just not this bad

Its called artifacting and its something they messed up with the recent patch. Just gotta wait till they fix it

if you are having a what i call a "screen glitch" or artifacting is what it is really called where your screen is flashing and there are lines appearing all over your screen when you look twards a certain area in the game, it is very common joining a new server will not fix it and there is not a problem with your game so dont worry!

to fix this problem simply ...

HOLD DOWN SHIFT

PRESS DASH KEY ON YOUR NUMBER PAD ONCE

THEN TYPE "FLUSH" (without quotationd)

this SHOULD fix the problem almost immediatly. NOTE- there is no place to type the word flush just type it!

if it continues happening later on just do the same thing again every time it happens.