BigDiesel

How do you gear up?

Login to a 50+ Man Server, go to Top of Elektro hill. Shoot Le Sniipers in le ass, get max gear + good primary, coyote bag. or just have someone pick me up on a quad or in a 4x4

Run full speed into Cherno/Elektro like I own the place and hit every spot I can.

• Like 1

Step 1) Cherno

Step 2) Suck dick

Step 3) My dick is happy

Step 4) I put a bullet in your brain, and you still have no gear.

Run full speed into Cherno/Elektro like I own the place and hit every spot I can.

lol, yep :)

• Like 1

Before I discovered tents I used to explore different towns, picking up interesting things as I went by. You know, like the game kind of feels like it was designed to be played: Scavanging towns for useful items while taking a risk.

Now when I've realised the really obvious pattern of where tents are hidden, it takes me 20 minutes to run to a hilltop, spot a tent, and get end game gear in a matter of minutes.

I'm planning on taking a break from Day Z until these issues are solved.

If it's a full party kill? Work my way north and hit every barn and deer stand on my way up to the airfield. If it's just me that's dead, bolt north while my bud guard my corpse.

Get an Enfield. Run around until you find a player with better gear. Shoot them in the face and take everything. Works every time, 80% of the time.

Get an Enfield. Run around until you find a player with better gear. Shoot them in the face and take everything. Works every time, 80% of the time.

omg ! i think i DO wanna stay away from the coast now that im all geared up ....