Sign in to follow this  
JayM

Sure do Miss that Respawn button

Logged in to being killed randomly, and then appearing instantly in the "wilderness" with no items on at all. GG Wonder how long it's gonna take before I can actually play the game agian...

There's no zombies around, there's nothing around...

I bet that respawn button misses us as well... I hope you are doing well out there... sweet respawn button.

I have literally never used the respawn button. WHat did it do? And i dont need to here "respawns you derp." because i know how to read, I mean when/why would you use it?

I have literally never used the respawn button. WHat did it do? And i dont need to here "respawns you derp." because i know how to read, I mean when/why would you use it?

Most people used it after dying to get the spawn they liked, or to kill themselves if they break their limbs and do not have morphine.

Edited by SLASH-7

Most people used it after dying to get the spawn they liked. Or to kill themselves if they break their limbs and do not have morphine.

Ahh, i see. Interesting. I always thought it didnt work. And i always thought people just committed suicide to get to a spawn of their choice. Thats always what i thought

xxx has died

xxx has died

xxx has died

was all about. Oh well, I dont quite miss it. Did it leave you with your weapons if you did it while alive? If so I am glad its disabled.

Did it leave you with your weapons if you did it while alive? If so I am glad its disabled.

No, it counted as a regular death.