adamhimself

Welcome to Thunderdome?

Hey guys,

So, I was just on a server... it randomly said "Welcome to Thunderdome" and then lightning struck and the entire server of 50 people was transported to some random military base... I've never seen. I had no guns or anything. I am about to reconnect.... but if I lost everything... that's HOURS of work. I can live with it... but from some random Welcome to Thunderdome?

This happened to my friend not too long a go on US 819 he was driving a car and than he spawned in a place with 40ft high walls of sand bags, he disconnected and went onto a another server, he still had all his things but spanned at NW airfield, also today when i was alt tabbed out i was spawned a t NWAF but still had all my stuff i did not see any messages because i was gone but i disconnected, when i reconnected i still had all my stuff this was one US189.

Thanks for the responses guys.

I did spawn at the NWAF. I joined a server that didn't have a lot of people to make sure I was safe... I still had all of my stuff.

Bright side: free trip to NWAF?

Downside: I have to run back to my sniping spot? Almost lost everything.

Logged on to a low pop server... that was at night. So I could get to a safe spot and camp (and meet up with friends) It just so happens that a server with only 4 people... that *1* of those people will be at the NWAF... with night vision (or hacking) and get me.

So annoying.

Yeah, this just occured on Chicago 870. A warning to anyone in the Thunderdome, it's a hacked area inside NWAF and probably has the hacker and his buddies there ready to kill everyone. There is NO shame in alt-F4ing in those situations. Fuck hackers.

I had a bus and everything lol.

Happened to me 5 mins ago: I was on UK 118 while, all of a sudden, a flash, thunders and rain and a "welcome to the thunderdome" message. I got teleported into this army base with everybody else. People on the voice chat were all "WTF!?" then another message informed us that weapons were going to be spawned soon, and in a little while all hell broke loose. I died miserably right then and there.

It's like if you survive too long you are pissing Day Z off and this kind of stuff happens. Last time I died cause I magically broke a bone while spawning and now this...

Edited by KastaRules