Sign in to follow this  
Jswah

Infection WTF?

So with the removal of the tempature off the debug menu I've contracted an infection I lose 3 blood every 1 second till I get down to 6000 blood. Okay this is an understandable condition... Now the complaint. THE ONLY CURE is a very rare spawning medical item called Antibiotics. Not a warm fire, with plenty of fluids I.E water and a bit of food, maybe a heatpack or two. No I need a very rare spawning medical item.

This condition needs to be reworked a bit, not removed but adjusted so it isn't so game breaking. Thank god I have my brother around to insta blood bag me back to full blood when I hit the 6000 mark, but for anyone stuck with this solo my aswell run your character to the coast, agro a few zeds and respawn to purge it.

Last night I got infected. Lucky I had some antibotics. Built a fire, sat by it for a while, took the antibotics. I continue on with my friend. 10 minutes later I'm infected again. FML

Edited by Twoski

Welcome to Dayz gentlemen. This is the only advice I can offer you guys. Good luck!

With the observation that "Good luck" is more a wish than an actual advice. Lol

It took me only 2 dayz to find 1 antibiotics, but then again, i was way up north, went east to the only hospital there.

it wasnt the blood that freaked me, but the constant coughing, was sure it would attract zombies and snipers miles away :D

it shud actually attract zombies i think, then ur really doomed hehe

Edited by M4L

Guys I found the miracle cure apperently leaving the server and joining a new one ((In search of antibiotics)) is a cure sent from the heavens =D