Sign in to follow this  
pwnage13371

One of the reasons I'm glad the respawn button was removed

I was super low on blood due to a clan attack on me. I was around 4k and kept passing out. I contacted my friend and he's like, "Ok, I will switch to a day server." *Hits respawn*

"SHIIIIIIT"

So ya. Had to log and wait an hour for him to get to me. Woo.

Omfg that happened to me once.

Instead, i was new back then and someone was shooting at me. (When they had the makarov spawn)

Was gonna quit the game but i pressed respawn by accident XD

One of my friends glitched out in the woods last night and ended up with his leg broken. Since the respawn button is no longer working he had to crawl for an hour til he got close enough to a town that he could get himself killed so he could play again. This is just ridiculous.

One of my friends glitched out in the woods last night and ended up with his leg broken. Since the respawn button is no longer working he had to crawl for an hour til he got close enough to a town that he could get himself killed so he could play again. This is just ridiculous.

except that your an idiot and that is wrong

The respawn button is active again when you have broken bones.

Well it wasn't working last night.

If you're going to call someone an idiot... You may want to know the difference between your, you are and you're. :)

Sent from my toilet using Board Express

• Like 1

This should be bannable. You shouldn't be able to log when you are hurt.

If you're going to call someone an idiot... You may want to know the difference between your, you are and you're. :)

You are and you're are the same thing?

This should be bannable. You shouldn't be able to log when you are hurt.

So what happens if you are in the woods and the game glitches and you end up with a broken leg? Crawl to the nearest town just to die I guess. That could only take an hour or more depending on where you are.

False. Today I accidentally jumped off the second level of the high yield barn above Solnichy. I was both bleeding out like crazy AND had broken bones yet the spawn button was still disabled. I had to keep crawling up to the second floor and throwing myself off again to die.

So what happens if you are in the woods and the game glitches and you end up with a broken leg? Crawl to the nearest town just to die I guess. That could only take an hour or more depending on where you are.

That's part of the DayZ experience. I crawled around Stary one night for 45 minutes looking for morphine. Between the darkness, zeds, bandits, a GAZ full of heavily armed men, it was one of the most intense and memorable gaming experiences ever. If you're playing DayZ to "win" or something like that, you're doing it wrong. The game is about the journey and not the destination. Play it like that and you will find it infinitely rewarding.

That's part of the DayZ experience. I crawled around Stary one night for 45 minutes looking for morphine. Between the darkness, zeds, bandits, a GAZ full of heavily armed men, it was one of the most intense and memorable gaming experiences ever. If you're playing DayZ to "win" or something like that, you're doing it wrong. The game is about the journey and not the destination. Play it like that and you will find it infinitely rewarding.

I'm not playing DayZ to "win" I'm playing it to enjoy myself. When I first started playing DayZ I thought the fight for survival was awesome. A glitch broke my leg in a barn and I had to crawl out to try and find some morphine. Used my last shots trying to fight off some bandits that ended up hacking me to death to get my empty gun. That was fun at the time. Now its just not as fun. Might be because I've grown bored of the game or I'm getting tired of playing for hours just to die to glitches. I don't want to walk thru a door and break my leg and try to crawl from Kameka to Cherno anymore. I would rather just be able to kill myself and start again.

The first time i realizad that i missed that button was when i was running in the forest with my friend, we stop for a snak and a zombie comes out of nowere and hits one of my friends breaking his leg, we shoot the zombie and we ask each othr "dude you got morphine?" so we sacrificed him.