happylarry77

Found two cans of Mountain Dew in a row...

...After months without seeing them. I gave one to my friend and kept one, hoping when I die someone else loots me and takes it and also thinks it's too rare to drink, keeping for the person who loots him.

• Like 1

I drink them all the time, they have no value after all.

I bet you found them both at Green Mountain too...

Our clan spends all week hoarding Mountain Dew inside a tent on top of a building at a secret location.

Then every Tuesday at exactly 4am EST, we get together and drink them well throwing glowsticks and flares all

over the place and spamming global with Michael Jackson's Thriller.

• Like 1

Our clan spends all week hoarding Mountain Dew inside a tent on top of a building at a secret location.

Then every Tuesday at exactly 4am EST, we get together and drink them well throwing glowsticks and flares all

The best way to spend a Tuesday and a hoard of Mountain Dew

I was pinned down behind cover on a roof in cherno by a guy with a mod and a guy with an m107 when I hear footsteps behind me. Some retard named Haedur tried to sneak up and kill me, too bad the guys pinning me down threw a wall of bullets into him. Crawled over and looted him; delicious mountain dew. Kept it safe as long as I drew breath, Protect the Dew.

I have only found "1" Can of Mountain Dew in a little over 2 months of playing the game almost every free minute I can dedicate. Mountain Dew is in fact SO RARE that people make up the craziest of myths when you drink that stuff. My favourite myth so far is that you respawn with ghillie and AS50 after you die having drank it. Of course I call bullshit on that one but it just adds to how rare that stuff is seeing as players come up with stuff like this. From what I gather on the forums they seem to spawn most frequently at Green Mountain (might be a pun intended by rocket?)

On a sidenote, checking the loot tables again, the spawn chance for Mountain Dew is 0.28%, meaning they're just as rare as Ghillie/Camo Suits.

Edited by Colditz