Sign in to follow this  
Nipple

1.7.2.4 Ghillie suits

are ghillie suits fixed yet? i found one but im not sure if i should put it on.. i don't want to lose all my stuff. can anyone confirm if they work again?

No they dont. Meet me at NE airfield on US374 and ill take it off ur hands though.

• Like 1

No they dont. Meet me at NE airfield on US374 and ill take it off ur hands though.

I'll meet you there and give you one. I found 5 in a tent with 10 NVG in a camp I raided yesterday (Wonder how they got those)

Me and my many sniper friends find that place a suitable trading location. All I ask in return is my life.

• Like 1

They work but when my friend put one on today it ate his Alice pack, so I suggest dropping your backpack before you put it on, then pick it back up. I did it earlier and it worked for me.

yeah i dropped my pack first, put on the ghillie, and it worked, but it duped my alice pack ( no items in it) i just dropped the dupped one and put my old one back on. thanks

I'll meet you there and give you one. I found 5 in a tent with 10 NVG in a camp I raided yesterday (Wonder how they got those)

Me and my many sniper friends find that place a suitable trading location. All I ask in return is my life.

How do you people run to these tents that have all these magical items?

• Like 1

How do you people run to these tents that have all these magical items?

1. Find an old Bike

2. Search along North/west border

3. Find camp

4. ????

5. Profit

• Like 1

Yep picked one up in the office at The Lumber Mill in Berezinho.

Can confirm also that I put the ghillie on without dropping my bag and my alice pack disappeared and was replaced with a coyote pack.

I just put one on. I dropped my backpack beforehand, and when I picked it up again, the backpack was duplicated (empty).

I also noticed that it wiped my zombie kills/headshots stats. :(

This seems to be hit or miss. Some people put on the suit just fine, others lose their packs, I've even heard of people losing everything from inventory upon relog after equiping a ghillie. Whatever the risk is, it's worth it.

It's working fine. Never heard of duplicating backpacks until now. Strange ghillies o.O

• Like 1

I've had a few Ghillie suits and so have my group since .4, no issues.