Sign in to follow this  
Chux

US 1056 kicking players except clan members - then locked the server

Oh also Curgon, Theres probably a thread in this section in moderation queue I made for this incident in the correct format, you can probably just cancel that one since this one was taken care of even though it wasnt in proper format.

Yeah dont worry. Already took the notes I needed.

Cool stuff. IM goign to be throwing a few more threads out about locked servers I don't feel like playing dayz right now so im just going through the server list with locked servers since nobody else has the time to do it. Going to keep an eye out on how long they stay locked for

Edited by Chaossound
  • Like 1

Look at Counter Strike: Source: One of the most successful games ever outside of Half-Life and it had lockable servers. AND IT WORKED FINE.

NOT to be trolling and causing issues, but...

Did you just compare counter strike to a:

Perma death, tactical, horror survival mod?

Oh kids these days.

See... This game is supposed to kick in the nuts, break you down, steal your gear and make you cry. It is not your friend, you are not superman and you will not keep your gear. It will be stolen, your base will be raided and you will have your head blown off from over a click away.

Does not give you the right to lock the servers and stash up, you and the rest of us are throw in on the same terms, you can't abide by those terms and you have to chicken your way to get gear.

Please... Find a new game.

Chaossound, Curgon: Keep up the good job!

*Swoosh!*

• Like 1

I've gone ahead and contacted the support team at DayzHosting.com about this issue. They typically will review this and suspend the server within 24 hours.

• Like 1