Sign in to follow this  
Chux

US 1056 kicking players except clan members - then locked the server

Lol Funny story I used to roll with those douchebags back when I played world of tanks. I'de like to see KOS get their server blacklisted and their inventory wiped

http://arma2.swec.se...ver/data/273567

theres the info from arma 2 server statistics including ip and everything

server is still locked with the same 3 clanmembers in side been over 30 minutes now

Edited by Chaossound

bumpity bump I will keep bumping this untill something happens

kosadminabuse.jpg

Edited by Chaossound

lesson of the day kids , don't play on lame clan servers who blatantly abuse the game ie lock out the server until they hoard all the vehicles and good gear.

quit crying

Who's crying this is against the rules and terms of service every server owner signed in order to get their server added to the white list. It is not permitted. Enjoy losing your server because KOS cannot play Fairly.

Edited by Chaossound

theyr probly just trying to find one vehicle seeing as teams like to come into every sever and steal all the vehicles and hide them waaaayyy out off of the map so no one ever gets to use them. so take a hint and stop crying. they are obviously paying for a server so in my opinion if they wanna lock it to play with friends that wont shoot them in the back then thats their perogative. u dont like it rent your own.

theyr probly just trying to find one vehicle seeing as teams like to come into every sever and steal all the vehicles and hide them waaaayyy out off of the map so no one ever gets to use them. so take a hint and stop crying. they are obviously paying for a server so in my opinion if they wanna lock it to play with friends that wont shoot them in the back then thats their perogative. u dont like it rent your own.

That is not permitted PERIOD. There are RULES to hosting a server for Dayz for what is permitted and not permitted regardless of what they are paying for. Hosting a server for dayz is a PRIVILEGE.

Direct copy paste from the server admin Q&A for DayZ

BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!

- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

- NO OTHER KEYS OR MODS. NONE. PERIOD.

- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES

- NO LOCKING THE SERVER

- NO EDITING DAYZ/MISSION FILES

- IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO THE LATEST VERSION OF DAYZ

-BATTLEYE MUST BE ENABLED

- Minimum slot count of 40 (30 for countries where bandwidth is expensive i.e. developing countries)

- Their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

- Kicking for extremely excessive ping or desync is permitted, but if abused is grounds for blacklisting

Failure to adhere to these rules will BAN YOUR SERVER'S IP from DayZ.

Please keep defending your Clan it just compounds the proof to get the server banned from the hive. Chris was warned of the rules when he rented the server.

Edited by Chaossound
  • Like 4

dude why the hell would anyone pay for a server for the almighty PRIVILEGE of playing a game if they cant do what they want with it. why dont you get a life and a girl and quit looking for shit to cry about in a bloody video game. christ grow up!

dude why the hell would anyone pay for a server for the almighty PRIVILEGE of playing a game if they cant do what they want with it. why dont you get a life and a girl and quit looking for shit to cry about in a bloody video game. christ grow up!

Because it's rockets mod and the rules are the rules everyone has to abide by them period. why don't YOU grow up and follow the rules. If KOS wants to run a private server then they can rent a database server along with their game server and run a private hive. In order to connect to the official game hive you have to follow the rules. End of discussion

Edited by Chaossound

i did. but thanks for leting us know that ur a former member. ur probly just mad cause you didnt get your way and so either you quit like a pussy or were kicked for being a dip shit, either way doesnt matter it just lets everyone know that your a little baby cause your attacking a great group of guys that just like to play games and have fun and not deal with drama.

Rofl, Yes such a great group of members that a large portion of the command chain left because they were fed up of the leaders drama. But that has nothing to do with it I've been out of the clan for over a year I left of my own volition, The rules are the rules. Im not even the one who started this thread.

Ugh... one, this is a paid for server. Two, why can't servers lock out? If it's paid for, owners should be able to do what they want... when they want; with guidelines of course. But not super-specific ones. Just guidelines for the treatment of other people. Either way, this is stupid...

Ugh... one, this is a paid for server. Two, why can't servers lock out? If it's paid for, owners should be able to do what they want... when they want; with guidelines of course. But not super-specific ones. Just guidelines for the treatment of other people. Either way, this is stupid...

Wrong, like all of us server admins, we agreed to Rocket's terms, and this server is obviously violating it. If you lock it, better be for good reasons and documented. Failure to do so, you get blacklisted, if you people honestly think that the Dev team isnt caring for the way people are running their servers, your obviously a idiot, who do you think gathers the information on the forums regarding abuse and escalates it to support?

• Like 3

hopefully u got the message i sent to you mister admin cause all im seeing is u people playing favorites. their are dozens of servers that are locked every day all day. i dont see nothing being done there.

Wrong, like all of us server admins, we agreed to Rocket's terms, and this server is obviously violating it. If you lock it, better be for good reasons and documented. Failure to do so, you get blacklisted, if you people honestly think that the Dev team isnt caring for the way people are running their servers, your obviously a idiot, who do you think gathers the information on the forums regarding abuse and escalates it to support?

Again, Rocket SHOULD have some terms but one about locking out a server? Really? Does that not seem, unwarranted? Look at Counter Strike: Source: One of the most successful games ever outside of Half-Life and it had lockable servers. AND IT WORKED FINE. Only 1 in maybe 500 servers locked out in that game. Guess that's the way it would be here too because people like stealing vehicles or stealing equipment from newby survivors. But you know what? Guess not! Not even a CHANCE! Well, back to boring old getting shot in that back... Cause, you know, that's AWESOME! Oh, just got this AS-50 and BAM! Head shot from 500m and there is nothing you can do about it... Which is stupid... PvZ should be allowed but not PvP... it's not a PvP game... It gets boring and repetitive. If you spawned in with even an M9 it'd be 10000000000 million times better...

Again, Rocket SHOULD have some terms but one about locking out a server? Really? Does that not seem, unwarranted? Look at Counter Strike: Source: One of the most successful games ever outside of Half-Life and it had lockable servers. AND IT WORKED FINE. Only 1 in maybe 500 servers locked out in that game. Guess that's the way it would be here too because people like stealing vehicles or stealing equipment from newby survivors. But you know what? Guess not! Not even a CHANCE! Well, back to boring old getting shot in that back... Cause, you know, that's AWESOME! Oh, just got this AS-50 and BAM! Head shot from 500m and there is nothing you can do about it... Which is stupid... PvZ should be allowed but not PvP... it's not a PvP game... It gets boring and repetitive. If you spawned in with even an M9 it'd be 10000000000 million times better...

Its his mod, dont like it, there are others you can go to.

Server owners are 100% free to lock their servers.

In return, Rocket is 100% free to blacklist said servers from the Hive, meaning that the servers will no longer be linked to legitimate servers with legitimate players.

Seems fair to me, if they want to lock a server and play with their five friends, then those are the only people they will ever play with.

Again, Rocket SHOULD have some terms but one about locking out a server? Really? Does that not seem, unwarranted? Look at Counter Strike: Source: One of the most successful games ever outside of Half-Life and it had lockable servers. AND IT WORKED FINE.

If you had to find weapons/items in Counter Strike instead of buying them and the game maps were 1000% larger your argument may hold some water.

Again, these players can lock their server and play alone, but the tradeoff is that they won't be able to interact with the Hive and keep their ill gotten gear on real servers.

Edited by Yurik