ECH0

DayZRadio.com - Your best chance of survival. ( 5PM GMT / 10AM LA / 1PM NY )

Thanks for the mid-day (to me) entertainment. Helps pass the work time nicely.

Just found this today, great host and a really cool concept. Should be stickied, would be absolutely amazing to have a useful radio station (with good music to boot).

Edit: Do you think you could get announcements and song titles to display in the stream? Would be a nice addition if it's not too big of a hassle.

Host is really cool and will pretty much play anything and announce anything you send in. Although it's kinda hard to get help because of the many servers but it's all I listened to while sitting in the debug forest all morning.

Listening right now... this is kind of like EVE Radio. I like it!

Very nice setup, I love the website you made for it and the background window for the radio. Its simple, effective and minimalistic. Im lovin it. Keep up the great work! People like you make a game into a world.

Loving the idea! tuned in right now and added it favorites :P

Whats that song playing right now? Sound like dubstep, and i love dubstep, could you have a list updating somewhere when you stream of the actual songs played recently please?

Diggin the station! Awesome songs and host! Btw, where do I post info I want to share or song requests?

Cheers,

Furlean.

There's a button on the top of the page that says "Request a song". Just put the song info and he'll play it :)

Oh yeah and congrats on 60 people :D

Yeah I think i sorted the problems out with the webpage now. Should be an issue with tommorows broadcast.