ECH0

DayZRadio.com - Your best chance of survival. ( 5PM GMT / 10AM LA / 1PM NY )

First time listener tuning in.

But for the love of god, Britney Spear on the radio? :P

Edit: Tried to find my way to some sort of chat for your radio, but couldn't find one.

First time listener tuning in.

But for the love of god' date=' Britney Spear on the radio? :P

Edit: Tried to find my way to some sort of chat for your radio, but couldn't find one.

[/quote']

Click on the video to go to twitch.tv and it should have a chat box.

problem with these radio stations is that you dont wanna be listening to it while playing cause more than half the time they play a song that is requested that is not completely set in the dayz mood.

problem with these radio stations is that you dont wanna be listening to it while playing cause more than half the time they play a song that is requested that is not completely set in the dayz mood.

I believe that is not the point of it anyway. If you want "mood" you make yourself a playlist while you play. Since in the server where I am it's raining as hell I'm listening to it while I'm waiting for it to pass or at least go down a little.

Yeah, this is exactly why I wouldn't want to have it on while I'm playing the game. I usually don't have any music playing, so I can hear Zeds/other players, but when I do it's low-key, atmospheric stuff.

if I were in an apocalypse I wouldn't be listening to zombie related music... just my 2c

if I were in an apocalypse I wouldn't be listening to zombie related music... just my 2c

I wouldn't be listening to some odd fast beat techno song either.

"Picked up a girl been tryin to f**k since the twelve grade and my dick runs deep so deep so deep put her ass to sleep"

20 seconds later Frank Sinatra.

Talking about "diversity".

haha diverse, I'll let the community do the talking. Then nobody can blame me... heh heh

Liking the show so far. Bit of feedback though: Make yourself louder.

Second TeaLeaf, you should be louder than the music, since most people will be listening at low volume while in game. Enjoying the show, it's keeping me entertained while I am stuck working.

cheers guys, trying to sort it out now.

Thanks for the support, appreciate it guys. Remember this is to help the community...

bump this is amazing.

goddamn that was entertaining, adds whole new aspect to the game. well done. will continue to listen!