trinsic (DayZ)

US DC 1458 Spawned Geometrey Blocking Sight on Targets?

Not sure if this is cheating, but on US DC 1458 as I approached the air field moving close to the Barracks on both the North East and South and South west I saw what looked like walls of geometry that was preventing me from seeing past a certain point. They looked like artifact glitches that I have seen before that were not noticeable. But once I got in close to these locations I saw the source of the artifact gliches.

It looks like both locations had mounds of geometry triangles that were the source of the visual glitches and they were specifically preventing me from seeing on the other side of both those locations until I got close enough to the buildings. I thought it was kind of strange that they happened to be at the most important places on the map. Another interesting thing is that if you stand near these mounds that produce these visual artifacts they don't effect you looking out from a defensive position, they only effect people comming in to these target areas. I also saw these mounds at the military tents at stary sobar. Not sure if the admin knows about it but Ill try finding his contact info but since they have been around for couple of days now im wondering if the server admins have something to do with it.

Might want to browse the forums before creating posts on presumptions.

People have been complaining all day about artifacting when near military bases.

Most think its because of the non-player wire fencing, the non-player tank traps, and the non-zombie corpses.

One thing that would have helped prevent the posting of a useless thread would have been trying a different server.

You likely would have seen the same thing, which would come to the logical conclusion that it isn't a problem with a particular server.

It's a glitch with barbed wire. Set your Video Memory in Video Options to DEFAULT and you should be fine from now on.

This is a glitch in the game. Go to a different server or leave and come back.

Ive seen this glitch in game, this is not the same glitch, its something different.

It's a glitch with barbed wire. Set your Video Memory in Video Options to DEFAULT and you should be fine from now on.

I dont think this is the same glitch, but i will try it and see.

Might want to browse the forums before creating posts on presumptions.

People have been complaining all day about artifacting when near military bases.

Most think its because of the non-player wire fencing, the non-player tank traps, and the non-zombie corpses.

One thing that would have helped prevent the posting of a useless thread would have been trying a different server.

You likely would have seen the same thing, which would come to the logical conclusion that it isn't a problem with a particular server.

I tried a Different server, no problems, its specific to that server.

So that geometrey issues is specific to that server, and its not the same glich you guys are talking about its something different. Looks more like an exploit to me.

Its a huge ball of gray triangles isnt it? I dont know what to think of it either, I have seen it in place where it doesn't provide anything to anyone who would want to use it. Im more enclined to think its a glitch.

Its just a glitch, It corrects itself if you logout and close the entire game then log back in. If you just logout and back in it will usually not fix the issuce but can. (again to fix it on us dc 1458 just logout exit the game comepletely and reload the game.)

Also as of the current patch you may noticed multicolored graphic errors as well.

PMd