deadlyslob (DayZ)

Server "Waiting on Host"

I've recently purchased a server from the host (HFBServers). I received an email saying that our server is up and ready to go. I upgraded to patch 1.7.2.4 (in their update section on the server control panel).

However, we are unable to connect because of "Waiting on Host".

PS: Our plans are to run a fun environment for my YouTube audience and use the server as a public domain, not private. I fully understand the server admin rules and I respect them.

We are just really eager to get on our own server :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by deadlyslob

It seems like a lot of people are having this issue with the new update. Please submit a ticket if you haven't already and I can look at it for you.

It seems like a lot of people are having this issue with the new update. Please submit a ticket if you haven't already and I can look at it for you.

Ironically, my username and password to get in the client portal isn't working. When I try to do a password reset it also doesn't work.

I can still get into my server control panel, but I can't send support tickets if i'm not online.

Once you connect to your server, you need to login via rcon, and set the mission for the server. Follow these directions.

1. While your at the "wait for host" screen, hit "/" to open up chat.

2. Type "#login [rcon password here]" If should say you've connected as admin.

3. Then type: "#missions" A new screen will pop up.

4. Select "regular", "Chenarus" and then "dayz" and hit continue.

Now dayz will start playing. You'll have to do this everytime you restart your server. Servers should be restarted every 6 hours. Be nice and let your players know BEFORE you do so.

• Like 2

Ironically, my username and password to get in the client portal isn't working. When I try to do a password reset it also doesn't work.

I can still get into my server control panel, but I can't send support tickets if i'm not online.

Please PM me your name so I can look up your info and get that resolved.

Once you connect to your server, you need to login via rcon, and set the mission for the server. Follow these directions.

1. While your at the "wait for host" screen, hit "/" to open up chat.

2. Type "#login [rcon password here]" If should say you've connected as admin.

3. Then type: "#missions" A new screen will pop up.

4. Select "regular", "Chenarus" and then "dayz" and hit continue.

Now dayz will start playing. You'll have to do this everytime you restart your server. Servers should be restarted every 6 hours. Be nice and let your players know BEFORE you do so.

Thank you. Now I am getting another error "Bad version, server rejected connection"

I am having all sorts of fun tonight.

Thank you. Now I am getting another error "Bad version, server rejected connection"

I am having all sorts of fun tonight.

and that has to be because your server is not the same version as your own playing account is. i think.

How come DayZ isn't located in my missions under Chernarus??? Anyone know how to add it to my missions files?

Edited by hytekk