Sign in to follow this  
kyriel

Kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #55

What exactly does "BattlEye: Script Restriction #55" kick for?

There are regulars on our server that have complained about them getting kicked for #55 when driving a vehicle. I've personally never been kicked for this. I checked the logs and there are more people getting kicked for Script Restriction #55.

Is there any solution to this problem?

I've just had one on a US server, found a truck in fully working condition (although without an engine, it could still somehow drive), and after 30 seconds of driving I got kicked off for the same exact Script Restriction you posted.

this just happened to me on the SAS clan server it aint bc i use a naga mouse for lean left and right and crouch prone ?

This BE error is murderous in regards to choppers. Its kicked multiple passengers out of our chopper while in flight, and, caused the chopper to crash when BE kicked me while piloting it.

Yay alpha. LOL.

happened to me and 2 of my mates, all got kicked at the same time, one person WAS driving a vehicle when it happened

We had this last night. Found a tractor, buddy was driving it for about 30 seconds and got kicked by battleye script restriction #55. Our vehicle also diappeared.

changes are that you are driving a scripted vehicle (spawned by hacker)

that's the conclusiong the group I'm with is thinking

• Like 1

i was kicked by this yesterday twice and wasnt driving or near any vehicle what so ever.

i was kicked by this yesterday twice and wasnt driving or near any vehicle what so ever.

same here lol...logged out to do a quick irl thing..relogged to the server, got kicked :(

That might potentially be a cause but definitely not in the case our our helo recovery the other night. That was a legit spawn, legitimately repaired by our recovery operations team, and, then pretty much lost within an hour due to the Script Restriction #55 kicking me from the server while piloting.

When I logged back in, I was at the location the chopper went down in, I was unharmed, but my two door gunners were bleeding out on the ground and unconscious. I got them patched up but the chopper was no where to be found. After a quick recon from people we had down south, the chopper had turned up back at the Skalisty spawn point, completely unrepaired, as if it had never been found at all.

Just happened to me and several in my crew on US302 during the "loading..." message. None of us were previously in or near any known vehicles, although all of us had been in vehicles with our current characters at one time or another prior to the logon attempt on this server. We don't have this problem on other servers at the moment.

Getting some users on my server also reporting it. It appears to be related to hackers and their recent mass spamming of spawned Helicopters. I think it has to do with people who were online during that incident.

I would post about this in troubleshooting or post a support ticket to DayZ/Battleye. We as admins can't really fix this issue unless a new Battleye update is pushed out that resolves it. (Make sure all servers are running 1.67)

verify your battleye versions and the server versions. I know some still run on 1.66 and this might be causing an issue.

Your group is retarded

• Like 2

just had this happen. i was in a residence and i heard the sound of a vehicle driving nearby. it was getting closer and i stepped into the doorway to see if i could see it (i could not but it sounded like a car or truck) and immediately got the kicked by battleye script restriction #55.

Happened to my friend yesterday, he was driving a UAZ at the time, needless to say I didn't know he had been kicked until the explosion of it rolling into a barrier killed me.

Hmm, i got the #55 too

looted a white offroad picked, cudnt drive it, red engine, wanted it destroyed, so fired some bullets into it, got kicked, logged back on, stolen supplies gone from inventory and so was the truck ?!?!

Very strange

I wonder if its something with battleye's attempt to deal with the influx of hacked vehicles.

-Randomly chips in his thoughts.- If its happening with more than one car, not just choppers, then this definately sounds like a battleye trigger is not properly setup.

I cant play on my server after a hacker attack. Can play on any other server no problem , after the hacker attack ( Thunerdome) getting the script BS!!!

I've been getting this without having driven any vehicle in days. I played on a server for over 2 hours and then got kicked by this.

I got this error twice while running to Stary. I have yet to be in a vehicle this life, and I only took loot from one player (a Lee Einfeld and its ammo). Because of this I doubt it's anything hacker related.

Is there a known fix? It's been frustrating trying to head North and suddenly being kicked and forced to rejoin. I'm going to join a new server shortly and see if it still occurs, will update if the same error happens.