Sign in to follow this  
Banshee1991

Can someone help me pls

I spwaned after new patch without my bandages, then a zombie attacked me and i lost my blood to 3000. I have two Blood bags but no one who can give me them. Someone want to give me?`I tell you a Server and you can meet me at Zelenogorsk.

Can give you food , something to drink or a makarov for your help.

Pls help, fuck this bugs :(

I spwaned after new patch without my bandages, then a zombie attacked me and i lost my blood to 3000. I have two Blood bags but no one who can give me them. Someone want to give me?`I tell you a Server and you can meet me at Zelenogorsk.

Can give you food , something to drink or a makarov for your help.

Pls help, fuck this bugs :(

Holy shit dude, I'm almost at Zelenogorsk. PM me the server and I'll head right over. Providing that I don't have bloody retarded ping.

And if this is a trap, you're going to end up dead. I can guarantee that.

just respawn dummy

stop being a pussy

Respawn button isn't working unless you have a fracture. Or, at least, you can't use it unless you have said product.

I really dont want to kill someone, oh man why want everyone to kill someone. I only need help.

I'am drunk pls help me :D we can play together then, i really dont want to kill someone :(

just respawn dummy

stop being a pussy

You're the pussy for avoiding solving problems by respawning like a noob. The guy wants to push on through his predicament and has turned to asking for help from likeminded individuals, not boring peons like yourself.

I really dont want to kill someone, oh man why want everyone to kill someone. I only need help.

I'am drunk pls help me :D we can play together then, i really dont want to kill someone :(

PM me the server.

call dr.wasteland's guys and they will help you and garunteed they wont shoot you either

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

Im on no server right now , send me where i must log in via pm, and i will log in there