Sign in to follow this  
stinger656

Cars

There are vehicles in the north. You just need to remember that I am a cruel, mean, sadistic son-of-a-bitch. Think like that and you'll find them in some cruel situations where problem solving is needed.

If i die, looking for a car - i know whom to curse!

So far ive only found vehicles on the american servers.

Found a civilian Mi-8 at devils castle and a UAZ (which I grenaded)

Why cant I find anything on the australian servers damn it >:C

There are vehicles in the north. You just need to remember that I am a cruel' date=' mean, sadistic son-of-a-bitch. Think like that and you'll find them in some cruel situations where problem solving is needed.

[/quote']

I just ran all around the north of the map, I even went to the very top left corner where the road ends, to all the little hamlets where you'd have to ferry car parts back over a long time, and I've found 0 vehicles.

Care to give a hint? :P

As cruel as you may be, 0 vehicles around still may be a little demotivating :P

Not everyone wants to walk 95395293523959 km every time they die

Well i know a few "hotspots" for the helos but when flying them around usually the server crashes. This might be due to too many Zeds spawning in towns as we fly over them??

Also some times you repair a helo so everythings green and put fuel in it but the fuel still leaks. How do you repair them? i mean ive tried fuel parts and scrap metal...maybe i just need a ton of scrap metal.. we need like a wiki.

Find car' date=' its broken.

Find parts, fix car.

Car will save whenever you put gear in/out and or when everyone gets out of a vehicle.

Also same for helicopters.

Remember: people will kill you for your can of beans. What do you think they will do for a working helicopter?

[/quote']

Rocket, I think you should implement the An-2 into this. In case you don't know, it's the bi-plane!

This is my plea for the inclusion of the mountain bike if it is not already in the mod, it is very quiet and doesn't require fuel but is for one person and has no storage, it would be perfect for the zombie apocalypse! Pretty please :D

So agaom o still dont get it... Is there any way to save a car over restarts? Yes or No?

Nobody knows? :huh:

So we find car parts and go near a destroyed car and in the menu, it will ask us to repair?

So we find car parts and go near a destroyed car and in the menu' date=' it will ask us to repair?

[/quote']

not destroyed, damaged. they're very easy to tell apart

Does any of you know where damaged cars are most likely to spawn?

So...I fixed a car, hid it really well, saved it and took a brake from the game, came back about 60-70 minutes later and it was gone, even my tent was gone (other players can not steal tents). Was it just a random glitch, or what the hell happened? How long do the vehicles & tents remain saved in the servers?

Qla, the server you were playing on lost it's connection to the central database Hive. The central DB controls the location of the tents and vehicles.

Your tent and car probably reappear when the server admin does a HARD reboot of the server and allows about 90 seconds for the Hive script to finish.

Qla' date=' the server you were playing on lost it's connection to the central database Hive. The central DB controls the location of the tents and vehicles.

Your tent and car probably reappear when the server admin does a HARD reboot of the server and allows about 90 seconds for the Hive script to finish.

[/quote']

Hope so. Thanks for the quick answer!

btw. Does anyone know if you can save a vehicle outside of the map barriers?